Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T_to_the_ANK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank

Tank

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-04

T_to_the_ANK Empty
PostSubject: T_to_the_ANK   T_to_the_ANK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:08 am

(T_to_the_ANK) - As an owner of a non-APBT , He has a unique perspective on BSL though; his dog, Tank, a Dogo Argentino, was confiscated from him when he lived in Ohio, on suspicion of being an APBT. Although he had registration papers and proof of breed, he had to battle to get his dog back from local animal authorities. Tank, his Dogo Argentino, is a great ambassador, and he has earned both his Canine Good Citizen and his Therapy Dog titles. As our Anti-BSL Coordination Manager, he works hard to make sure that what happened to his dog, Tank, never happens again to another person's pet.

Wanting to help try to put a stop to BSL? (Breed Specific Legislation)

Come join in on the fun! I would like to invite you to be a part of a brand new online community that I am a part of!! Please don’t be misguided by thinking that the site is only for “Breeders”, that is not so. This site is in its beginning stages and has only been up and running for less than 6 months now.And were already up to 3200 + active members. We are going to be adding sections to include Rescue Groups and so forth. Our community is similar to MySpace and offers Profile accessibility, Photo gallery, Blogs, Polls, Groups, Classifieds, Quizzes, Events partners, and Forums.Standard membership is free,The site is open & free to the public however, there is also a charge for the V.I.P. & GOLD members.Those memberships simply give you unlimited access to entire the site. If you or any other rescue groups come aboard, you will be rewarded a free Rescue Group membership due to all the wonderful things you’re doing for these bully breeds. If you may have any questions please feel free in contacting me.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS COPY THE URL BELOW

http://bullydomain.com/signup/friend_T_to_the_ANK/

Last edited by Tank on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wankertanker
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

T_to_the_ANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: T_to_the_ANK   T_to_the_ANK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:46 am

Sounds like a good thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

T_to_the_ANK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Media :: Web Sites-
Jump to: