Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits

Go down 
+4
Boogieman
jeremy @ aftershockennels
marlenadee
sedaliapridekennels
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Empty
PostSubject: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 am

I just wanted to say that tonya from cold still pits died at the show in louisiana this weekend doing what she loved best showing dogs.

RIP Tanya you have been a great friend to all of us and have done so mutch with the breed.

Last edited by sedaliapridekennels on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
marlenadee

marlenadee

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:23 am

R.I.P. Tonya, you will be missed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=marlenadee

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:08 am

died at the show!!! how??
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:18 am

i,m not goign to go into details at this moment if the family wants to announce what happened i,ll let it be to them i made a promise not to go on about it i just wantd to post a Memorial thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Tanya had an asthma attack and 911 was called, but the EMT's did not make it in time to save her. She did have her inhaler, but it did not stop the attack.

Obviously I'm sure you all realize how I feel about it all. I respected this woman and have admired her work for many years with the Boogieman line. It was a very sad weekend, but Me, Blaizen Kennels, and a couple other friends of hers finished showing all her dogs in the second show Saturday. Tanya dedicated her life to this breed and we as a group decided she would have wanted the dogs to finish what they started.

Many people were there from Florida, and her truck and dogs were taken back home to her husband Rich.

Tanya may you R.I.P. You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten. Each and every ribbon, cup, or trophy I win with my Boogieman dogs from this point fwd will be dedicated to your memory and the work you did with this wonderful line.

God's speed in your jouney to heaven and save a spot on the bench so we can talk dogs again one day.

Oh and Roger, thanks for not letting the crazy talk fly. The rumors had started getting out of hand within hours of the event happening. I'm sure all friends, and family appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

Female Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:48 am

Very sad indeed. I did not know this woman but RIP. I hope her family has the support they need during this time.
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Although I did not know Tanya, it's a tragedy to see such a young life taken from this world, my understanding is that this young lady has worked w/ the breed most of her lifetime and help to better it in many ways, all I have to say is RIL = Rest In Love. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:04 pm

RIP Tanya.
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: i just got the new gazette   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:24 am

there is a full page for tanya WOW it really made me sad she was so young and also the centerfold was decated to her dogs from the boogieman bloodline

great job adba that was great
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:34 am

jeremy @ aftershockennels wrote:
there is a full page for tanya WOW it really made me sad she was so young and also the centerfold was decated to her dogs from the boogieman bloodline

great job adba that was great
i agree! i'm so glad the adba did something for her as much as she did for the adba! she supported them for a long time! good job adba!

they even mention the 8x boogieman dogs of today...cough cough....wonder who has that? Smile
Back to top Go down
MissRepo:TheQueen

MissRepo:TheQueen

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:43 am

im sorry for your loss. asthma is pain. runs rampaNT IN THE FEMALES IN MY FAMILY for some reason. my sis and aunt .
ill drink some for you and yours. good night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits   RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Tanya From Cold Steel Pits
Page 1 of 1