Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)

Go down 
+3
SouthernStylePits
215pitts
lovemypits
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Empty
PostSubject: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:09 pm

This a cross post. Please be advised the 2nd video is VERY graphic.

Just a few nights ago read a story about a pit bull named Gage that was ripped from his family’s arms far too soon, and I assured his owner that I’d help spread his story for her. Some of you may have already seen or read this story, so I’m poting for those of you that haven’t. I’d have done so sooner, but I was trying to get the codes for the videos in this bulletin. My apologies to Shana for having taken so long to get this bulletin out. I’ll also be posting a blog about this so it will remain on my page. The cruelty of some people never stops amazing me. How someone could be so heartless as to do what this person has done is beyond me.... Please, crosspost this. As many people as possible NEED to see Gage’s story... This literally brought tears to my eyes... Such a beautiful life, wasted at the hands of ignorance.... R.I.P. Gage... I enclosed two slide shows of Gage from his owner’s page. I will warn you, the pictures in the second slide show are graphic, so if you have a weak stomach, or even a weak heart (emotionally that is), I don’t recommend watching the second video, as it is pictures of the scene. If you DO decide to watch the second slide, please make sure your kids are out of the room. And, please, for Gage’s sake, repost this anywhere you possibly can. His story needs to be heard!

Click the link below to read Gage's Full story.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=90365266&blogID=366651244

Back to top Go down
215pitts

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:25 pm

He is lucky that he is not in PA!
Back to top Go down
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:02 pm

This is so horrible! I'm going to post Gage's story as a myspace bulletin if you don't mind LMP. This is just so horrible I can't imagine what that family is going through! I can't believe someone would do that to a dog. I just can't believe how heartless people can be! RIP Gage! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:31 pm

Oh yes, I cross posted from another forum and they gave permission to cross post to get Gages story out there.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:55 pm

Poor Baby...
Back to top Go down
marlenadee

marlenadee

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:28 am

I posted it on my myspace,Ivillage,and Pitbull lover's forums as well,I can't stop thinking about it and feeling so sad.It hurt's to lose your companion but in the manner they lost Gage it's down right tragic,and Just a summons for animal creulty for the neighbor? That is beyond animal cruelty. With a heavy heart,R.I.P. Gage Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=marlenadee
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:35 am

I know.. it is so sad. I have been thinking about this poor family too since i've seen this. I've looked at the video a few times.... when watching i just can't help thinking e kinda reminds me of my Sasha.. I think it's just the white on the nose.. .but man I'm a bawling baby watching it. I hope this family gets justice!
Back to top Go down
marlenadee

marlenadee

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:59 am

I hope so too! Nothing can ever replace Gage though and that's what makes me so sad.Death is so final.People don't respect life anymore,it's no longer precious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=marlenadee
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:10 pm

This is the local authorities that are handling the case.

Bossier Sheriff's Office
Box 850
Benton, LA 71006
318-965-2203
Fax 318-965-9737

Sheriff Larry C. Deen
ldeen@bossiersheriff. com

Inspector General Don Rittenberry
drittenberry@bossiersheriff. com

Chief Criminal Deputy Julian Whittington
jwhittington@bossiersheriff. com
Back to top Go down
breanna_br

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:31 pm

I clicked on the above link to see all of Gage's story, but it is set to private on the blog?
How do I see his story, this is so sad!

breanna
Back to top Go down
New Era Kennels

New Era Kennels

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 am

Yeah, I was trying to veiw the story and couldn't see it. Whats the story behind it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/newerakennels
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)   RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Gage.. This is a crosspost.. (warning graphic pictures)
Page 1 of 1