Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine Empty
PostSubject: This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine   This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:28 am

Let me start by telling you that Rudy was invoved in the Raid in AZ This Family could use our help.

I have recently ,but on Febuary 19 th my Yard my family and I were raided by the Pima county Sherriffs and the HSUS and falsely accused of dog fight along with Pat Patrick,Emily ,B Smith and Terry Williams. All of my dogs were taken 16 APT's including my dausgters Dachsunds as what the HSUS claimed they were dangerous and in distress there wasn't a merk on any of the and the only thing there vet found is one dog had an eye infection,whicjh my my dog was already bieng treated for.The sherrifs department set the bond for my dogs @14,960$ b ut I had to come up with it in ten days ,today March 5th,the thing is upon my realease the judge put as acondition of my release no animals ecspi cially dogs untill the arrainment on March 10th,after today March 5th we have to give forfiet tthe dogs and the AnimaL CONTROL CENTER WILL EUTHANIZE THEM!We cannot even attend the hearing because I couldn't put up the 14,960 bond! The Sheriffs departmen ,animal control or the HSUS won't even return any calls from the local Media but they sure ran their mouth saying they brioke and ficticious dog fighting ring that Pat Patrick Ran B Smith and TL kept records LMAO! The only reason that I and my family were implicated on any of this was because a dog I bread and gave to Pat Patrick ,he bred and put up as Verdin's Haniball Lectere,bred to one of thier gyps.Since this has happned I've had the Sheriifs department call me and tell me if I co-operate with and give them info my chages will be dropped and I will get my dogs back,of course I refused to talk to them as Ithere is nothing to co-operate about there is no large dog fighting ring as they claim ,we've recived many crank calls,my wife was fired yesterday bre here employer of 51/2 years and my public defender has tolsd me that he doesn't really care about the welfare of my dogs,I have found an attorney I am to meet with who is very intrested in this case but she isn't free I guess what I am really getting at is how or where can I get some help for a legal defense fund for My wife and I any positive feedback would be greatly appreciated.Sincerly Raided
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
apbtproud

apbtproud

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine   This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:06 pm

This is what I do not understand, and please someone clarify it for me.
If our dogs is our property- how can they just come and steal them away, because that is what they did they stoled your property.
And now you have to buy back YOUR Property..
I just don't understand!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apbt.meetup.com/252
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine   This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:36 pm

This breaks my heart! I can't believe how much hell these people are being put through! What happened to innocent until proven guilty?! I guess for Pit owners and breeders it's the other way around! It's sick that they have to pay nearly $15000 to get THEIR dogs back, and from the way it sounds, there's very little, or no evidence that proves they were fought! That makes me cringe, what is our justice system coming to?!
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine   This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:13 pm

I think before this is over its goign to bite themselfs in the ass and help us pit bull owners ot. I hope HSUS gets their ass sued. I would sue for millians
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine   This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Me too. That is complete BS!
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine   This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Message is from Rudy & Elaina Verdine
Page 1 of 1