Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Carpet Mill Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Grand Carpet Mill Question Empty
PostSubject: Grand Carpet Mill Question   Grand Carpet Mill Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:22 am

So does anybody that has a Grand Carpet Mill tried putting the acrylic caulk on the running surface of the belt before use to extend the life of it? I've never done it and my last belt didn't last for crap, so I tried it this time. It has to dry 24 hours so we will see how much it helps.

Anybody got any experience with this?
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Grand Carpet Mill Question   Grand Carpet Mill Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:03 am

I am still using the original belt and its holding pretty good. Never tried the Acrylic Caulk but I have heard of people using it with success. I just use the belt spray in between the board and the belt.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Grand Carpet Mill Question   Grand Carpet Mill Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:05 am

Mason wrote:
I am still using the original belt and its holding pretty good. Never tried the Acrylic Caulk but I have heard of people using it with success. I just use the belt spray in between the board and the belt.
Yeah I use the spray to so we can get a slick surface. Only 2 of my dogs use mine, and they burn up a belt pretty quick. Bronson digs it though. He goes nuts running it. Lizzy is more of a strider and runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Carpet Mill Question   Grand Carpet Mill Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Carpet Mill Question
Page 1 of 1