Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im frustrated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kristakmj

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-28

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:22 pm

okay i use photobucket and i resized my pics to 640 or so that what i clicked on but they still look huge? am i doing it wrong or is there anyone who uses PB that can help me out ? thanks
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Krista, when you load the pic on pb do you right away edit to the 640 size? When I forget and put pics in a thread and preview and see the pics are too big I'll go resize and the pics are still too big. That is the only time that happens to me. Otherwise after they are done downloading I go through and edit them to the 640 when it asks if I am sure to change size hit ok and then when I use them in a thread they are the right size. sorry can't help you more.
Back to top Go down
kristakmj

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:00 pm

yah i resized the pic in the contest thread and mine still looks so much bigger then everyone elses . kilo is in the male id like to put up ace and sierra again but i wont if i cant resize them .

thanks though kelly
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:54 pm

Krista, your pic is so tiny it's hard to see the dog in it. If you'd like you can send me the orig. photos off your comp and I can resize the photo for you.
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:09 am

The pics posted on the portal have been re-sized to 640....so if they're close to that size, it'll be fine. It's just that sometimes people use tiny pics or pics that are huge and I was wanting to keep things "uniform" and easier to view.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
kristakmj

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:25 am

WTF that is not what size i made it maybe i clicked one to many times okay i am gonna resize it to 640 and if one of the mods can take down the first pic id be thankfull to you for it lol
Back to top Go down
pistol pete

pistol pete

Number of posts : 106

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:48 am

yeah krista, send em too lmp, shes a master resizer/cropper/editer of all photos,lol she has done all mine for me,lol Smile thanks again lmp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: im frustrated   im frustrated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im frustrated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Site Related :: Site Help-
Jump to: