Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From Florida!

Go down 
+2
sedaliapridekennels
SouthernStylePits
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Hello From Florida! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Florida!   Hello From Florida! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Terri, I'm from Panama City, Florida. I have a small (but growing) kennel here, and my "zoo" contains 4 dual and triple Registered Pits (mostly game lines) and two Pit mixes (Duke, my wolf/Pit mix, and Dizzie, my Lab/Pit mix both my mutts are fixed to avoid "accidents"), and I have another triple Reg Boudreaux, Colby male coming in March, and a Boudreaux, Pistol Pete female coming in the near future! I love game lines! My dogs are mostly Jeep, and a little known south Mississippi game line called Moran. I recently got my first blue dog (she's Gator, Biggs, and Tonkawa), but she will be the last of the blue dogs here. I am hoping to get a few more Boudreaux dogs in the future. My very first Pit was a Boudreaux girl, and the little town that I'm from in Mississippi has mostly Boudreaux dogs. I got my first Pit when I was 16, and began familiarizing myself with the Boudreaux line, and as far as I'm concerned they are the ultimate Pit Bull. (Lol, I didn't see my first nonBoudreaux Pit until I was almost 18!) I do love Old Family Red, Jeep, Moran, Gator, Pistol Pete, and several other game lines, but Boudreaux dogs are my heart! So enough rambling about me, here's what everyone wants...The Pictures!

This is Jada, she's 100% Moran, and a 24 hour nonstop kind of dog...She's my baby girl!
Hello From Florida! Dcfc0113

This is Eli, he's Moran and Jeep with a little Old Family Red, he's a monster, and a little bigger than I like, but he's not going anywhere!
Hello From Florida! Dcfc0011

This is Jozie, she's a Jeep girl, and one of the sweetest dogs you'll ever meet, and she's easy on the eyes too!
Hello From Florida! Jozie110

This is Lili, she is my Chocolate Bluie, Gator/Biggs/Tonkawa girl. She's a very gamey little dog...she's quite a handful!
Hello From Florida! Newpup10
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida!   Hello From Florida! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:22 pm

got some cute dogs there welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida!   Hello From Florida! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Glad your here
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida!   Hello From Florida! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:24 am

Nice dogs, glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida!   Hello From Florida! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:02 pm

Thanks for joining us Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida!   Hello From Florida! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:51 am

Welcome to site!! Great looking dogs.. and that pup is way too cute!!

Panama City is so beautiful.. I go there a few times a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida!   Hello From Florida! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Florida!
Page 1 of 1