Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleburn Texas show it was good

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Cleburn Texas show it was good Empty
PostSubject: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:51 pm

Just thougth I would let everyone know.. mike charlie and I all went up to the texas show this weekend. It was a great turnout and met alot of cool people.. Well magyar didn,t do to good but i,m not complaining I did bring home a 3rd place the secnodn day by bobby riggs... We have been driving for olmost 11 hours tonight just made it back its 7 am right now we left last night sometime i dont know i,m to tired to tell... So i,m going to hit the sack and get some pictures loaded later...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:05 pm

Congrats on 3rd, Sedalia. How did Midwest do?
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:56 pm

i,ll let him talk about it.. It was not to good of a weekend it was so cold the dogs didn,t want to actright. Magyar most of the time wanted to tuck his tail and curl up didn,t want ot stack or anything could have done better... Mike took mick he did not place I thougth was kindove stupid why but i,m sure mike will talk about it. But i will say this it was colder than a well diggers ass.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:50 pm

I bet, the little guys don't like to be in the cold, well not the ones in these parts of the woods anyways. When I was a kid, I showed sheep and them Jan and Feb shows sucked so bad, it was freezing, the animals didn't cair but we sure did, lol...
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:53 pm

I'm sorry to hear about the cold weather for you guys. Congrats on the 3rd place finish though. I can't wait to see pictures.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 pm

I just posted pictures under the picture section
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:05 am

well it sure was cold as heck! we had a great time as always. i go for the fun most of all. meeting up with the people i always go with is great.

as for the dogs.....well bronson and lizzy struck out. lizzy was in a class of 17 on saturday and around 10 on sunday. bronson was in the champion of champions class of 20 and is still too young to seriously compete with them. he is only 16 months. lots of gr ch's and even 2x and 4x gr ch's in that ring this weekend so it was definitely a tough class. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT...............LOL we didn't get shut out as good ol' nicodemus brought home a first on saturday and a third on sunday! i was proud of my boy nick.........i love that dog! roger if ya got any pics worth a hoot let me know. i left my damn camera at home and didn't get a pic one! Mad
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:53 am

man it sucked there i couldnt, get a good picture at all.. it was to dusty sorry. I guess this $500 camera isn,t good if the dust wont let me take the picture..
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:32 pm

I was wondering about the show....I know we had some pretty nasty weather at that time, but it's beautiful here now lol. Y'all just barely missed it Wink It's in the low 60s today w/out a cloud in the sky.....but yeah, the weekend was nothing but cold weather and pouring rain unfortunately :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleburn Texas show it was good   Cleburn Texas show it was good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleburn Texas show it was good
Page 1 of 1