Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freekypixie

freekypixie

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-03-06

what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb Empty
PostSubject: what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb   what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:59 am

ok..... say your dog eats something sharp like a your electric razor cord...... (its happened with deja) or a chirtmas tree orniment or maybe a paper clip or staple......here is what to do...... get a caron of heavy whipping cream........ and some cotten balls....... soak the cotten balls in the cream and fead them to the dogs....... like 4 of them........ as they pass through the digestive tract they will absorbe anything sharp that was just eaten and pass it out the ohter end...... of course you are going to have to be the poop inspector for a couple of days to make sure that everything has gone according to plan........as always if you see any blood, diarhea or vomiting take your dog to the vet immediatly.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pentaclepits
SchismaticKennels

SchismaticKennels

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-03-05

what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb Empty
PostSubject: Re: what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb   what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 1:30 pm

Wow....please remind me of this when my kids feed my dogs something. lol
Back to top Go down

what to do if your dog eats a staple or christmas tree bulb
Page 1 of 1