Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Empty
PostSubject: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:52 pm

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert18Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert17
Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert16Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert15

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert14Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert13

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert12Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert10

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert09Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert08

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert07Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert06

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert05Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert04

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert03Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert02

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Advert01
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:58 pm

I hope you enjoy these I have been meaning to upload all these picture I have but just havnt, had time I got alot more so bare with me and i,ll get as mutch uplaoded as possable
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 am

wow, riverside kennels tramp with a stud fee of $15. anybody got a time machine up and running?
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:57 am

i love the old stuff
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:01 am

That's some good history right there Sedalia, good read! cheers
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:15 pm

the dog on the garden district kennels looks alot like going light barney to me. taller legged with a long neck
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:18 pm

i,m glad you all like it. I try to dig up history as mutch as i can
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:12 am

i'm glad you posted this i love the history
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:19 am

Those were really cool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)   Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some historical Articles of the American Pit Bull Terrier :)
Page 1 of 1