Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions? Need help...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Suggestions? Need help... Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions? Need help...   Suggestions? Need help... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Ok, so I started a new project yesterday for next years Nat'l Pit Bull awareness day. I am going to raffle/auction off a guitar. My brother builds guitars and yesterday I made the template (which if you knew me it would be so funny to see me measuring and using a hand saw!! LOL I'm not into manual labor, but I have to help since it's for me) anywhoo... he designed the shape of the guitar and we are going to make it a pit bull guitar. So we decided that black and white would be the easiest for the first year. We are going to put the head of a pit bull on it. We'll (ok, he'll) cut the shape of the head out on the top of it and use onyx inlays for the black, and mother of pearl and ivory for the white of the dog all inlayed into the guitar.

So here is my question. Do you guys have any suggestions for a black and white doggy "model" I could use? It would be just like neck and head, not the whole body. It would of course have to be someone I could ask permission to use a likeness of their dog, not just a pic off the internet ( I think ). We just don't want to encounter problems later if someone sees it on the internet and says "hey that's my dog" or whatever.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Suggestions? Need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Need help...   Suggestions? Need help... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:53 am

lovemypits wrote:
Ok, so I started a new project yesterday for next years Nat'l Pit Bull awareness day. I am going to raffle/auction off a guitar. My brother builds guitars and yesterday I made the template (which if you knew me it would be so funny to see me measuring and using a hand saw!! LOL I'm not into manual labor, but I have to help since it's for me) anywhoo... he designed the shape of the guitar and we are going to make it a pit bull guitar. So we decided that black and white would be the easiest for the first year. We are going to put the head of a pit bull on it. We'll (ok, he'll) cut the shape of the head out on the top of it and use onyx inlays for the black, and mother of pearl and ivory for the white of the dog all inlayed into the guitar.

So here is my question. Do you guys have any suggestions for a black and white doggy "model" I could use? It would be just like neck and head, not the whole body. It would of course have to be someone I could ask permission to use a likeness of their dog, not just a pic off the internet ( I think ). We just don't want to encounter problems later if someone sees it on the internet and says "hey that's my dog" or whatever.

Thanks!

I'll post a few pics of my dogs and you can see if any of them will work for what you need. Just give me a little while to get the pics together lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com

Suggestions? Need help...
Page 1 of 1