Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont Forget

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 2:58 am

Tommorow night, Sat. March, 10...you've got to set your clock ahead one hour Wink. I dont know about ya'll but I'm glad they made the time change come early this year. I love it when the sun doesnt go down until about 9:00p.m.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
ericschevy

ericschevy

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 3:12 am

Right on....
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 10:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Tommorow night, Sat. March, 10...you've got to set your clock ahead one hour Wink. I dont know about ya'll but I'm glad they made the time change come early this year. I love it when the sun doesnt go down until about 9:00p.m.

me, too!
i can NOT wait to fire up my bike and do some night riding!!!!=it's the BEST!!!
looking forward to some nice, warm weather!!!! wooooohooooo cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 3:31 am

suki wrote:
Admin wrote:

me, too!
i can NOT wait to fire up my bike and do some night riding!!!!=it's the BEST!!!
looking forward to some nice, warm weather!!!! wooooohooooo cheers

quit teas'n me lol. I've had the same bike "under construction" for about 4 years now lol. I had everything I needed to put it all back together but some sticky fingered shit head stole our tool box when we were gone. They got about $2,000.00 worth of tools and ALL of the parts that I had spent forever searching for up to 200 miles away...I hate thieves lol. I'll finish it one day.

And this reminds me, me and Stephanie were on our way to town earlier and they were life flighting a guy out that had gotten into a wreck with semi truck...he was on a rice burner.
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:16 am

well, it was 51 degrees here today, and i took an axe and chopped thru 4" of ice, in a 8'by10' area, so i wouldn't dump the new ride, and yes, I rode for 2 glorious hours today! got SOAKING wet, due to all the melting, and the bike is covered in all kinds of stuff, by, hey, it was worth the pain i'm feeling now!!!lol!

sorry about your situation, Josh. Crying or Very sad when the time is right tho, ... Cool

and yup, my son is on a crotch rocket and pulls wheelies as we're side by siding. can you say heart attack?!!!!!
and i have a brother-in-law, now maimed for life, (was given a 0-10% chance to live) when some kid took a left hand turn into him, so yeah, i can relate, ....
just gutta be SUPER careful....
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 4:06 am

suki wrote:
well, it was 51 degrees here today, and i took an axe and chopped thru 4" of ice, in a 8'by10' area, so i wouldn't dump the new ride, and yes, I rode for 2 glorious hours today! got SOAKING wet, due to all the melting, and the bike is covered in all kinds of stuff, by, hey, it was worth the pain i'm feeling now!!!lol!

sorry about your situation, Josh. Crying or Very sad when the time is right tho, ... Cool

and yup, my son is on a crotch rocket and pulls wheelies as we're side by siding. can you say heart attack?!!!!!
and i have a brother-in-law, now maimed for life, (was given a 0-10% chance to live) when some kid took a left hand turn into him, so yeah, i can relate, ....

Yeah, you've definately gotta be extra careful. But no matter how much experience you have and how careful you are... you still can't control the nuts that are allowed to have license or the blue haired old ladies. It sucks but it is something you've just got to deal with if you really wanna ride.

And speaking of riding, I tried sending that guy over on game-dogs an invite but he doesnt accept pm's... Will you invite him for me? The on that is travel'n every where with his pit bull in his side car.
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:49 pm

Admin wrote:
suki wrote:

Yeah, you've definately gotta be extra careful. But no matter how much experience you have and how careful you are... you still can't control the nuts that are allowed to have license or the blue haired old ladies. It sucks but it is something you've just got to deal with if you really wanna ride.

And speaking of riding, I tried sending that guy over on game-dogs an invite but he doesnt accept pm's... Will you invite him for me? The on that is travel'n every where with his pit bull in his side car.

sure,
that was pretty cool, huh? you read his blog?
as a matter of fact, i just got an invite to travel cross country with 2 friends who are gunna do it in august. i'm too poor for that, but, that'd be a really cool thing to do. and something i'd LOVE to do, ....
ah well, sux to be poor!!!!
Josh, hope you get that ride up and ready soon! it's SOOOO addicting!!!!
(emptied my tank, yesterday, as well), ....
and no doubt, you GUTTA be careful, i had my last ride totalled when a lady blew thru a stop and i SLAMMED into her=my bike landed on her windshield!!!! Sad , so yeah, gutta be looking in EVERY direction, ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dont Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget   Dont Forget Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont Forget
Page 1 of 1