Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the pitbulls voice

the pitbulls voice

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-09

hey Empty
PostSubject: hey   hey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 9:49 pm

hey im Becca. my bodies 13 but my heart is much older lol. I luuv pit bulls. They r my passion and have been my passion since i was 9. I started hearing kids say how mean they were and curious me went to the humane society to check out wat they were like. I fell in luv with them. I have 7 dogs but sadly no pit bulls our neibors complain about our dogs all of the time and i dont want a pit bull to get another bad name. I did have a blind pit bull named piper she was awesome we had to get rid of her sadly because she wanted to eat the cat personally i wanted her to cause the cat was evil lol jk. O ya im in cyber school I quit school in the beggining of 6th grade because i was being overly bullied to the point where i tried to pay sumone to kill me and my mom acctually found out and asked me why i hadnt told her wat was happening and i told her i was scared and she asked me if i wanted to quit and i said hell ya lol so the next day she told the principal that i was quitting and he said ok where is she going and my mom had heard of cyber school before and said that i was going there and so here i am lol. and after that my luv for pit bulls got even bigger. I volunteer at the humane society every week. I also volunteer at a pit bull organazation and im an assistant groomer at my aunts grooming shop. I think thats it. o ya i live in PA lol. well I g2g if u have ne questions post them ill be away for the weekend but i will answer them monday Very Happy
Becca
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey   hey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:51 am

the pitbulls voice wrote:
hey im Becca. my bodies 13 but my heart is much older lol. I luuv pit bulls. They r my passion and have been my passion since i was 9. I started hearing kids say how mean they were and curious me went to the humane society to check out wat they were like. I fell in luv with them. I have 7 dogs but sadly no pit bulls our neibors complain about our dogs all of the time and i dont want a pit bull to get another bad name. I did have a blind pit bull named piper she was awesome we had to get rid of her sadly because she wanted to eat the cat personally i wanted her to cause the cat was evil lol jk. O ya im in cyber school I quit school in the beggining of 6th grade because i was being overly bullied to the point where i tried to pay sumone to kill me and my mom acctually found out and asked me why i hadnt told her wat was happening and i told her i was scared and she asked me if i wanted to quit and i said hell ya lol so the next day she told the principal that i was quitting and he said ok where is she going and my mom had heard of cyber school before and said that i was going there and so here i am lol. and after that my luv for pit bulls got even bigger. I volunteer at the humane society every week. I also volunteer at a pit bull organazation and im an assistant groomer at my aunts grooming shop. I think thats it. o ya i live in PA lol. well I g2g if u have ne questions post them ill be away for the weekend but i will answer them monday Very Happy
Becca

Welcome aboard. And how did you find this site? I dont recognize your dog from any where on here... Is P. your aunt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
3P Kennels

3P Kennels

Female Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-05

hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey   hey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 1:03 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
the pitbulls voice

the pitbulls voice

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-09

hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey   hey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:44 pm

Admin wrote:
the pitbulls voice wrote:
Becca

Welcome aboard. And how did you find this site? I dont recognize your dog from any where on here... Is P. your aunt?

thanks i was just searching for pit bull sites online and came across it. no P is not my aunt lol
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey   hey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:16 pm

nice to meet you, as well. and
welcome to the forum!
enjoy your stay! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259