Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh what fun! (pic heavy)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:45 am

So my trip to Florida was a blast!! Here are a few pics!!

Well, my vaction started with me getting my tattoo as a birthday present from my brother Mark:
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4001

Then later that night we went shark fishing. We really didn't catch anything big that night, but we did get a few of these:
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4006

This is a daytime pic of the beach in Mexico Beach where we were catching the sharks:
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4037

Marks dad has 40 acres of land and he has a bunch of animals too!! Here are a just a few:
Hogs enjoying the sharks we got:
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4013
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4096
Duchess, the watch dog of the land!! She is so cute! (for a lab) just kidding!!......
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4089
One of the cats:
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4087
Some guy owned five horses that he could not feed so he was going to shoot them. Last week Terry (marks dad) found out about it and saved them. He took one and someone else took the other four. The horse started to act real weird circling the house, even wandered off (when we went to get him I met a woman walking a cute pit named Zoe), and then it started smashing it's head into the poles. Turns out the horse has a huge tattoo on his neck and it is from Wild Mustangs that were caught and then I guess they sell them cheap to people? Not sure how all that goes, but they think he has West Nile. He is starting to get better and we are praying he makes a full recovery.
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4025
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4023
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4017
Bridge to Port St Joe
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4043
Cemetary where the town people from Port St Joe died in the 1800's from yellow fever. Kinda spooky, but neat.
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4080
Pics from the beach at Tyndal Air Force Base:
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4124
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4129
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4131

My birthday dinner
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Mybirthdaydinner
Me with little fish (not my best pic after being out in the hot sun for five hours!! LOL)
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Closeup-1
And my little brother that I also brougt with on the trip:
Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Floridatripaug30-sept4115
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:07 pm

Kelly!!

Looks like you had a BLAST !! Happy belated Birthday!! LOVE the new INK !!!!
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:09 pm

Thanks!! I can't wait to get back there and finish my tattoo, the other half is of course Sasha! I just went for the more painful one first!!
Back to top Go down
JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:32 am

Wow that looks like a great bday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realapbt.com
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:56 am

Great pictures, thanks for posting them Smile. I'm itch'n like crazy to get me a few tattoos :/ lol. I'll get em' one day but it wont be soon enough lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:14 am

Josh when you bring your ass this way, my guy does good work and is dirt cheap. When i bring people they are even cheaper than what he normally charges so just bring your ass to Dallas. Ill show you some of his work when im not on my way to bed one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realapbt.com
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm

JoeFeezy wrote:
Josh when you bring your ass this way, my guy does good work and is dirt cheap. When i bring people they are even cheaper than what he normally charges so just bring your ass to Dallas. Ill show you some of his work when im not on my way to bed one day.

I havent found an artist around here that is good enough to be putting a tattoo on me :/. There is a pretty good place in Shreveport, or so I've been told...but I havent got to check them out yet. But yeah, when you get a chance, send me some of his stuff. I've already gotten my first tattoo drawn up and it's gonna cover my entire left forearm and shouldnt be too hard for someone to put on me. But my others that I want are gonna take someone with alot of skill and talent to "do up".
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
Jodi42

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:17 pm

You have to go to NJ to get a Tat from my guy......he does GREAT work. www.Fatkattat.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh what fun! (pic heavy)   Oh what fun!  (pic heavy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh what fun! (pic heavy)
Page 1 of 1