Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Empty
PostSubject: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:35 am

ha ha guys we have 2 new Rat Terrier babies at the house!

wanted to post some photos of them here for you all =0)

They are 9 weeks old =0)

This is Magnus
WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! MagnusSept01
WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Magunssept107

This is his brother Odin
WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! OdinSept012007

WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Sept0107

Thanks for looking guys !
Back to top Go down
Adrianne

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:23 am

I love them!! Odins gunna have a great build.. Magnus sure looks like his momma.. gunna be amazing boys.. you need to stop tempting me girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vegask9s
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:51 pm

Awwww!! They are soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
jbh38

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:51 pm

They are so cute. I have 2 patterdales that are little monsters. Everyone always says you need to know you dogs to own pit bulls, well, nobody warned me about these little ones...lol Pit bulls are easy...lolol
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:11 pm

Jbh,

LOL yeah the Rats are deffinatly little "terrorists" for sure.. I hear patterdales can be even more so though.. I feel for you for sure !

Back to top Go down
jbh38

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:38 am

You know, once I got to looking into patterdales, I was really surprised how many old pit bull breeders had smaller terriers too, especially the bulldog breeders.
We got Tammy from Alan Scott, who created the Scott line of American Bulldogs, seems funny sometimes telling people we got a dog from Alan, and then we pull out a patterdale.
I know Bob and Becky at Kinghaven have rat terriers and Gary Hammonds has patterdales he has had for years. Never knew the little ones were so popular with the big dog people.
Back to top Go down
stonepitkennel

Male Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:59 pm

pretty cute for a little dog. i like stuff i dont have to worry about squishing but hey different strokes for different folks
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/stonepitkennel
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:18 pm

JBH,

yeah there are quite a few APBT people that have other breeds of terrier, I know of a woman that has APBT and Bostons.. Renee Teichmer of Be R has red nose APBT and Patts.. I do notice that most of the APBT people that have another style of terrier have chosen more of a working style terrier, either that or they WORK the terrier dogs they have Kismet kennel the gal that has the bostons weight pulls her bostons =0)
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:40 pm

stonepitkennel wrote:
pretty cute for a little dog. i like stuff i dont have to worry about squishing but hey different strokes for different folks

Stonepitkennel,

The Rat terriers that I have the 2 new boys are Standard size Rat Terriers.. they are out of Decker lines...

Standards when full grown must be over 13 inches tall to 18 inches tall at the withers.. these guys should be about 16 to 17 inches full grown and about 25 to 30 lbs

even now as pups they are not really that small.. they are about as tall as one of the APBT pups we have here that is 4 months old.

I am not worried about squishing them anytime soon..

If they follow in their moms paw prints they should be some wonderful hunting terriers.. their mom is an excellent coon terrier and ratter!

here are some links to some Decker line Rat Terriers

http://imageevent.com/ratpkken/ourdeckerratterriers/deckerpictures?p=114&n=1&m=-1&c=3&l=0&w=1&s=0&z=2

http://imageevent.com/ratpkken/ourdeckerratterriers/deckerpictures?p=110&n=1&m=-1&c=3&l=0&w=1&s=0&z=2

http://imageevent.com/ratpkken/ourdeckerratterriers/deckerpictures?p=120&n=1&m=-1&c=3&l=0&w=1&s=0&z=2
Back to top Go down
stonepitkennel

Male Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:07 pm

maybe i am thinking of a different kinda dog those are bigger then i thought. oh well hope they turn out good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/stonepitkennel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !   WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHOO HOOO Rat Terriers !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: New Additions-
Jump to: