Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerzone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PimpinTodd

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:10 am

A bunch of us got into a discussion about the Dangerzone bloodline on myspace. I found the info that people were looking for. Danger Zone was out of Camarano's Buster Jo(Sire) and Camarano's Dodger(Dam). Which these dogs trace back to The Tufftown bloodline.
Here is Daner Zone's Pedigree
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=3603
Back to top Go down
jbh38

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:45 pm

This blood I do know. I would like to know what the discussion was about.
These are great dogs, temperment and work wise, mainly working dogs, hog dogs and weight pull.
Whatever you want to know about them, I can pretty much tell you
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:46 pm

these posts on this thread "Bloodlines" is for information about the bloodline that is posted as the topic.. What we try to do here is post information on each bloodline that is posted under its heading.. so if you have information on one or more of the bloodlines being discussed here please post and also links to back up what you say are important as well..
Back to top Go down
jbh38

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:02 pm

I saw on myspace where Todd was from Florida. Most of the dangerzone everyone talks about down there now is from Pierce's Steel Tanker (Tank) and Boree's Joe Lewis (Lou). We owned Lou until we moved to Delaware and didn't know how the laws on pit bulls were here. Lou stayed in Florida and we brought Ninja, a daughter of Lou, bred back to Lou with us. She had puppies here in Delaware, the litter included UWPV UWPCH Hullander's Reno and UWPCH Hullander's Miss Kitty (rip). All that was done with these dogs in Florida was hog hunt, that is what they are for, they are working dogs, they make excellent companions, they have wonderful temperment, but mainly bred to hunt. When we moved to Delaware, there is no hog hunting, of course, and we were introduced to weight pull. We liked it, stayed with it, and now we have some pretty good dogs. Reno is retired, but he has offspring out there pulling, two that we are getting ready to go for next year.

As far as backing up what I say, you can go to our website, http://www.ironhillkennels.itgo.com (it is so outdated, I am working on a new one) or ask most anyone associated with this bloodline about Iron Hill Kennels and Reno or Kitty, Andy Pierce owned Tank (rip) and Lou is now owned by Steve in Orlando. This blood used to be mainly locally maintained, but lately seems to have gotten more popular with the internet.
Back to top Go down
jbh38

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Reno
Dangerzone RENOP3

Dangerzone RENO2

Ninja
Dangerzone Ninja

oops, Reno again
Dangerzone Renopull5

Here you go, I can mix the dangerzone and the razors edge..lol
This is Billy, he is out of Miss Kitty and Knuckles
Dangerzone P1020145

and this is ruby also out of Miss Kitty/Knuckles
Dangerzone Angelica5
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:45 am

Are those your dogs "jbh38"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
jbh38

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:32 pm

Reno and Ninja are, Billy and Ruby we produced.
Back to top Go down
PimpinTodd

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:08 am

jbh38 wrote:
I saw on myspace where Todd was from Florida. Most of the dangerzone everyone talks about down there now is from Pierce's Steel Tanker (Tank) and Boree's Joe Lewis (Lou). We owned Lou until we moved to Delaware and didn't know how the laws on pit bulls were here. Lou stayed in Florida and we brought Ninja, a daughter of Lou, bred back to Lou with us. She had puppies here in Delaware, the litter included UWPV UWPCH Hullander's Reno and UWPCH Hullander's Miss Kitty (rip). All that was done with these dogs in Florida was hog hunt, that is what they are for, they are working dogs, they make excellent companions, they have wonderful temperment, but mainly bred to hunt. When we moved to Delaware, there is no hog hunting, of course, and we were introduced to weight pull. We liked it, stayed with it, and now we have some pretty good dogs. Reno is retired, but he has offspring out there pulling, two that we are getting ready to go for next year.

As far as backing up what I say, you can go to our website, http://www.ironhillkennels.itgo.com (it is so outdated, I am working on a new one) or ask most anyone associated with this bloodline about Iron Hill Kennels and Reno or Kitty, Andy Pierce owned Tank (rip) and Lou is now owned by Steve in Orlando. This blood used to be mainly locally maintained, but lately seems to have gotten more popular with the internet.

Yeah and i got this information from a girl who knew the ownders of Dangerzone well. She had the last dog out of Dangerzone...Danger's Doom. I could only talk to my friend for about five minutes but can get a great deal more info on this.
Back to top Go down
PimpinTodd

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:11 am

I actually just looked at those pedigrees and yes the one dog has DZ in it but I would consider that far from the DZ line. I had a dont with damn near the same topside os the one. I would condier those dog an "extension of the line but not a true DZ line.....thats my opinion.....mostly off camelot stuff.....first ped looks like a fl ped. Im in cali now, but I grew up in fl.....knew lynda peterson had dogs from her....then switched to gaff.
Back to top Go down
jbh38

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 pm

One dog has dangerzone in it? Look again, this is linebred dangerzone, NOT Camelot, if you are talking about Ouzi Whitepaws, look at her ped, game. We also know lynda peterson never bought any dogs off her we know lynda well.
Ninja's mother was a game dog we owned, bred her to Lou, then bred ninja back to lou and got Reno and Kitty.
Reno is dangerzone, well, Lou and Tank seem to have taken on a meaning of their own now because of what they produce, Reno is double bred Lou. Tank was a legend in hog hunting, and that's what the dogs are bred for work. If they don't work, they don't stay.
Reno is one of the reasons people noticed these dogs, when we brought him up here, nobody had seen a dog like him, then he started doing well in weight pull. Then he was in the Bully Breed magazine and then dog fancy did an article on him and jimmy and that got more attention. Now his picture and Ninja's and Kitty's are in all kinds of stuff. Lou and Tank already had the attention in Florida because of their hunting abilities.
These are dangerzone dogs, are there purer ones out there, sure there are, but these are dangerzone dogs. Billy and Ruby, I put them up there because of the discussion about RE, but they are 1/2 dangerzone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dangerzone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerzone   Dangerzone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangerzone
Page 1 of 1