Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. M~n~M

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

R.I.P. M~n~M Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. M~n~M   R.I.P. M~n~M Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:38 am

R.I.P. M-n-M ( Mini Max ), named after his dad Max

He was an old fart and just didnt have anything left I guess. He was fine earlier today, run'n around and play'n but when I went out to feed them earlier I found him laying dead in his house.

These pictures arent the best but oh well......

R.I.P. M~n~M Aaaaaaa052

R.I.P. M~n~M Aaaaaaa053

I've been kinda expecting it and preparing for it and just trying to make him as comfortable as possible. He's been with me for about 11 years now but has a whole lot of miles on his old body. When we lived way out in the woods he was never tied or pinned up and got to live like a "wild dog" since we were alone out there. But he's spent he last couple of years on a 1/8" thick 30 foot chain. He spent most of his time in the shade or laid up in the water lol. I cut a barrel long ways and it stayed full of fresh cool water for him and he LOVED it.

He had a stroke about a month ago and since then he hasnt really been the same...so I knew what was coming. I've been having to soften his food for him for the past year now since he was missing so many teeth... He used to bite and pop people tires all the time when they would leave our house. After a while his teeth started brake'n off so I would hold to him when someone came up or left. But he's back in his youth now wait'n on me up there with all of his old buddies who have gone on before us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

R.I.P. M~n~M Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. M~n~M   R.I.P. M~n~M Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 4:44 am

So sorry to hear that, sounds like he led a full life. He will be patiently waiting to see you again.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the pitbulls voice

the pitbulls voice

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-09

R.I.P. M~n~M Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. M~n~M   R.I.P. M~n~M Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:37 pm

aww sorry to hear that ull see him again dont worry
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

R.I.P. M~n~M Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. M~n~M   R.I.P. M~n~M Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:20 am

Rest In Peace M n M. You are once again running free...
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

R.I.P. M~n~M Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. M~n~M   R.I.P. M~n~M Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:38 pm

Joshua,

sorry for your loss it sounds like he lived a full life with you.

RIP M n M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P. M~n~M Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. M~n~M   R.I.P. M~n~M Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. M~n~M
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: The Camp Fire :: R.I.P.-
Jump to: