Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi EVERYONE !!!

Go down 
+2
Dunlap
mindovermatter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 9:13 am

YAY this is working now !!! first i want to thank you guys for the invite!

Hi EVERYONE!! Looks like there are some new faces on here that I have not met yet !! I love meeting NEW bully people !!!! cheers

My Name is Tonya I am from Michigan. I have a Son that is 16 and a Daughter that is 11.
I currently own 6 American Pit bull Terriers 1 Australian Shepherd, a pomeranian, and 2 Rat Terrier puppies!

I have been showing dogs in obedience and conformation since i was 14.
I started with the APBT breed in 1993. Trained MANY before I even owned one of these wonderful dogs. Then due to circumstances beyond my control I had to place my beautiful girl that I had in 1997. I was Bullyless untill 3 years ago! Now i feel i am BLESSED with a WONDERFUL Crew and i could not ask for better dogs to share mine and my kids worlds! I went to vet tech school for a year and a half (quit for a job at Ford what a MISTAKE that was)

I have been working with dogs since I could walk and talk it has always come natural to me. I got my first LEAD trainer job when i was 17.
Her recently i am in the process of MOVING yet again BUT this is tbe BEST move i have made in my life! I am getting 5 acers of land to start my own boarding Kennel... NOT JUST ANY boardig kennel but one that will be SAFE for Bully beeds to stay at. I have spoken to SO many people that own our wonderful breed and breeds like them that feel that they CAN NOT safely board thier dogs to go on vacation! We all know that having this type of dog they should not share a fence wall with other dogs esp dogs that they don't know, and they aslo for the most part need a bit stronger gague wire for their runs, BUT the most IMPORTANT thing that i hear about people and not being comfortable with boarding their bully type dogs is that they feel that staff at most Kennels are VERY uneducated about the breeds! I hope to atleast be able to make the bully people in my community and some of the surrounding ones feel that they can board their dogs and feel comfortable while they enjoy thier vacations!

LOL ok this is probably the longest into i have ever posted! I wanted the people that didn't know me to get some background on me!!! tongue

I look forward to posting on this board and learning more from the people that are here ! maybe some of you can even teach me how to spell!! Laughing

Last edited by on Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 1:09 am

Welcome aboard. And you have some good looking dogs from what I've seen you post up on myspace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 2:29 am

Admin wrote:
Welcome aboard. And you have some good looking dogs from what I've seen you post up on myspace.

Thanks! I am glad to be here !! I will try and get some photos up soon !! I was gonna post them yesterday but Photo bucket was not working "go figure"!

It looks like a VERY diverce bunch here ! I believe that is a GREAT thing ! I look forward to reading and hearing from everyone on the board for sure !
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 2:52 am

mindovermatter wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thanks! I am glad to be here !! I will try and get some photos up soon !! I was gonna post them yesterday but Photo bucket was not working "go figure"!

It looks like a VERY diverce bunch here ! I believe that is a GREAT thing ! I look forward to reading and hearing from everyone on the board for sure !

Yeah, I wanted a TRUE Pit Bull Family forum. A place for everyone to come and share advice and opinions as well as learn a little, w/out getting bashed over the "style" of pit bull they choose to own. The pit bull community is very devided yet very large, if we could all come together w/out fighting one another...just imagine how greatly things would change.
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 3:06 am

I SO Agree with you there we all need to stand together or our dogs will be standing ALONE one day !!
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 pm

welcome and nice to have you here! Enjoy your time!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
Vanessa

Vanessa

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:15 am

Hey everyone!! Just got on and wanted to say whats up to all. I hope that we can all help each other out when needed, kinda like being a big family!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.downingkennels.com
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:54 am

mindovermatter: I just now noticed that there is a black dog behind that puppy in your picture lol.
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:00 am

LOL yeah that is Gremlin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:49 pm

Hi M.O.M. thanks for the heads up on this site!!! Good to see ya again!!
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:08 pm

GREAT to see you here !!
Back to top Go down
JhnsnsKennel

JhnsnsKennel

Female Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:10 pm

Hey there sexy mama thanks for the link...Just have to figure out how to post pics of my babys...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jhnsnsukcapbts/
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:41 am

JhnsnsKennel wrote:
Hey there sexy mama thanks for the link...Just have to figure out how to post pics of my babys...LOL

You post them on here with photobucket or with the "picture site" provided for this site. You just copy and paste the code like you would on myspace Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi EVERYONE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi EVERYONE !!!   Hi EVERYONE !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi EVERYONE !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Site Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: