Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering

Go down 
+9
jbh38
Jodi42
Ky_k9owner
KateP
JaneDoe
momabaird
lovemypits
pitmamma
Dunlap
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering   Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm

I AM SORRY I JUST SAW THIS SECTION AND I DONT WANT TO INTRUDE ON THIS SITE BUT I DONT THINK SPAYING A PIT BULL SHOULD BE DONE FOR THE WRONG IDEA ESPECIALLY FOR GAMENESS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THAT CAN NEVER BE TAKEN OUT OF THIS BREED.TAKE CARE PIT LOVE
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering   Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Are you saying they shouldn't be fixed at all? Or are you just stating people shouldn't fix their pit bull with the idea it will make them less game or DA?
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering   Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 pm

da and gameness are not the same thing. I would say that Frank is in need of a dictionary because there have been spayed and neutered dogs that have been stretched out and proved their gameness. Its not conventional, but there are those that have had the operations due to health concerns.
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

PostSubject: Re: Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering   Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Yes what i mean is, to spay them just to make them not game because the vet suggested it will not work because they are and will stay to the end.If spayed for health still wont make them tame,and i dont need a dictionary because that doesnt have anything to do with the breed,but i can right to you in my language"DIT IS NOU AS JY DIT SAL KAN VERSTAAN" well at least i am trying so you can understand.I dont know what da means.HAVE A NICE DAY PIT LOVE
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering   Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

DA = Dog Aggressive

I agree that speutering a dog won't change that. My male is neutered and DA.
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

PostSubject: Re: Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering   Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 pm

yes i agree da is not gamenes,but it is not just pits with dog aggressivnes all breeds have the problem,BUT ONLY PITS HAVE THAT GAMENESS FACTOR.Now that was what i ment smoke,but no problem we will chat againe.pit love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering   Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free/Low Cost Spay and Neutering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2