Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some of my dogs

Go down 
+4
Hayley
mindovermatter
Dunlap
shadycracker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shadycracker

shadycracker

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-26

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:58 am

yeah and i know im fat so you cant hurt me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is cracker pulling i think this was 740lbs
this is x
i plain to get better pics
this is red
and this is my cousins little girl and her dog gabbana
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:12 am

You have a bunch of good look'n dogs
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:17 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:49 am

sorry but cracker has never been human aggresive neither has red and x is doing much better. as one of my club members said, he has never seen a dog more devoted to its owner than cacker is to me. he said that he thinks that cracker would die trying to get to me. that reall love ******* sorry you dont have that. sorry josh but he has a problemen with me and is going to keep posting negative thing when i post so i wont post.
Back to top Go down
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:51 am

thanks josh but you did not have to do it everyone know that x used to be human aggresive and i hope you delet what i just wrote. i just got heated i should not let him get to me
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:04 am

He is no longer here so there is no ned to respond. I'm not gonna allow this site to turn into a crap hole for "people" to come and crap when they are having a bad day.
Back to top Go down
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:12 am

i am sorry i really dont intend to let crap get to me
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:58 am

Nice looking dogs you have there !
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-23

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:47 am

Red and x are beautiful
Back to top Go down
http://www.endbsl.com
geisthexe

geisthexe

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-23

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:21 am

Very nice looking dogs. do all your dogs pull?

Deb
Back to top Go down
http://vigilantkennels.com
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:16 pm

na just cracker he is only one that has a natural drive. red will pull for food
Back to top Go down
freekypixie

freekypixie

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-03-06

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:46 pm

robin has some beautiful dogs and she is as devoted to them as they are to her...... x has been really comming around back to the loving pup he was.....i think it was more of a lil glitch then something that will be constant...steel went through the same thing when we moved from kansas and my ex husband were getting a divorce.......she just pretty much turned mean... i almost put her to sleep.....but i started giving her st johns wart and he just kind of popped out of it back to normal..she is now 8 years old and a good loving dog.........robin has been giving x st johns wart too and its really helping him...you know steel and x are about the same age when it started happening too robin....... they arnt realted .... but it kind of makes ya wonder if its a hormonal thing assoicitated with them maturig........ anyone else have issues with a dog at about 8 months old?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pentaclepits
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:01 pm

thanks p
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Great looking dogs!!
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:55 am

freekypixie wrote:
robin has some beautiful dogs and she is as devoted to them as they are to her...... x has been really comming around back to the loving pup he was.....i think it was more of a lil glitch then something that will be constant...steel went through the same thing when we moved from kansas and my ex husband were getting a divorce.......she just pretty much turned mean... i almost put her to sleep.....but i started giving her st johns wart and he just kind of popped out of it back to normal..she is now 8 years old and a good loving dog.........robin has been giving x st johns wart too and its really helping him...you know steel and x are about the same age when it started happening too robin....... they arnt realted .... but it kind of makes ya wonder if its a hormonal thing assoicitated with them maturig........ anyone else have issues with a dog at about 8 months old?

I'm having "issues" with a colby/carver/nigerino male right now and he's 7 months old. If I cant "get him outta it" he's gonna be in the ground before too much longer. I've dealt with it before with another dog or two but it wasnt anything like him so i dont know what his future holds but the gun is near by...I hope I dont have to but, if it comes down to it...oh well, life goes on.
Back to top Go down
Whiskybent

Whiskybent

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-16

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:04 am

Dunlap wrote:
freekypixie wrote:

I'm having "issues" with a colby/carver/nigerino male right now and he's 7 months old. If I cant "get him outta it" he's gonna be in the ground before too much longer. I've dealt with it before with another dog or two but it wasnt anything like him so i dont know what his future holds but the gun is near by...I hope I dont have to but, if it comes down to it...oh well, life goes on.

What dog is that, Josh?

Robin, I love your dogs, they're all gorgeous and I commend you for working w/your boy before doing anything drastic, sometimes I think there really is a way to work it out and other times, definitely not. I won't put up w/it in most cases but there have been a few who've tugged at the heart strings enough to make me feel the need to work my butt off and honestly, only one ended up put down and ONLY because he acted poorly when I wasn't around and there was no way I could keep him. He got 3 great years though. Poor boy.
Back to top Go down
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:40 pm

nigerino, my dogs have this blood in them i have herd they had man biters but thaks josh
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:33 am

shadycracker wrote:
nigerino, my dogs have this blood in them i have herd they had man biters but thaks josh

It's came from sadie I guess. All the other pups produced from Boudreaux are great but this one male from him and Sadie is kinda "funny" to say the least. He has one brother that is alright, just a little shy is all and other than that...he has no other full brothers or sisters, it's just him and Tank.
Back to top Go down
shadycracker

shadycracker

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:58 am

yeah that big boy and x,x is crazy and bigboy is just shy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some of my dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my dogs   some of my dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of my dogs
Page 1 of 1