Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first show of the year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freekypixie

freekypixie

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-03-06

first show of the year Empty
PostSubject: first show of the year   first show of the year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:26 am

well last sunday was the first club show of the year...... so i packed up my 3 dogs i had been trying to work and headed out in my 95 explorer i had just bought... first show... first run with the truck......wow i could fit 3 dogs and 2 kids and me.... with room to spare... that rocks... you have no idea how hard it is to make an hour trip to the dog show in a cavaler full of dogs and kids....it was a nice 30 degrees with snow falling and i have not gotten the blower motor for my heater installed yet.. but we bundled up and headed out anyway....... there was a decent turnout although i hardly reconized anyone due to all the hats, gloves, scarves wrapped around oversized jackets with layers of clothing under them.......but we were all laughing and showing off new recruits to one another and generally excited about the upcomming show season......as well as catching up on life evens since our november show....and as the day progressed it stopped snowing and almost warmed up..

we didnt do well at this show 2 3rd places but sam my daughters best friend who i claim as my daughter also finally got her elusive jr handler trophy after 3 years of showing......but i chalk it up to it being too cold to really work or keep a dog and faylene not having the ring experience to show much confidence....... next month we will be more prepared.......... so here are some pics to share anyway
ok...... since im suffering with dial up ....... and it wants me to create a new acct for pic..... and i dont have all night to upload one pic........ ill have to add pic at a later time.......... sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pentaclepits
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

first show of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: first show of the year   first show of the year Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:47 am

freekypixie wrote:

ok...... since im suffering with dial up ....... and it wants me to create a new acct for pic..... and i dont have all night to upload one pic........ ill have to add pic at a later time.......... sorry

If you are trying to use the icon button "upload image", you dont have to. You can just copy and paste the photobucket code just like on myspace. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com

first show of the year
Page 1 of 1