Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello bulldoggers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freekypixie

freekypixie

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-03-06

hello bulldoggers Empty
PostSubject: hello bulldoggers   hello bulldoggers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 4:17 am

hello my name is patricia everyone just calls me p...... i have been raising pits for about 8 years now and have been showing for 4.......i started out with big blues .... but my taste has changed to the smaller game dogs in recent years...i currently own 26 pits

im also a groomer with 13 years experience and i know alot about dogs in general along with my knowlege on diet, skin and some good home remidies for basic health issues....so if you need help all you have to do is ask. i was also the secretary of the kentucky state adba pit bull club for 2 years

i currently show confomation....... but i also do some weight pull and tread mill.. well hardly any weight pull since our club lost its track.... so far my dogs are still in the learning process on the last two....my yard has produced some outstanding conformation dogs as well as our kentucky state club best weight pull dog (bragging here).......

i am honest and to the point and i dont talk bullshit...... if i tell you something its based on my knowlege and experince..... and if i dont have the answer i will make some phone calls and get it if i can.......

i am excited about this new board...... and im looking foward to getting involved.........

peace love and pit bulls
mz p
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pentaclepits
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

hello bulldoggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello bulldoggers   hello bulldoggers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 4:34 am

freekypixie wrote:
hello my name is patricia everyone just calls me p...... i have been raising pits for about 8 years now and have been showing for 4.......i started out with big blues .... but my taste has changed to the smaller game dogs in recent years...i currently own 26 pits

im also a groomer with 13 years experience and i know alot about dogs in general along with my knowlege on diet, skin and some good home remidies for basic health issues....so if you need help all you have to do is ask. i was also the secretary of the kentucky state adba pit bull club for 2 years

i currently show confomation....... but i also do some weight pull and tread mill.. well hardly any weight pull since our club lost its track.... so far my dogs are still in the learning process on the last two....my yard has produced some outstanding conformation dogs as well as our kentucky state club best weight pull dog (bragging here).......

i am honest and to the point and i dont talk bullshit...... if i tell you something its based on my knowlege and experince..... and if i dont have the answer i will make some phone calls and get it if i can.......

i am excited about this new board...... and im looking foward to getting involved.........

peace love and pit bulls
mz p

I'm glad you made it here P. I know that you have alot to offer and will be a BIG plus for this new forum. I also plan to make you one of the two moderators for this site once you get the hang of things and learn your way around on here "send me a pm for more info." I'm also new to this and figuring things out as I go so we can all help one another as time goes by. Anyways, glad to have you here......-Joshua-
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
the pitbulls voice

the pitbulls voice

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-09

hello bulldoggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello bulldoggers   hello bulldoggers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:48 pm

hey nice to meet u i help out at my aunts grooming shop i luuuv to groom surprisingly i no alot about dogs even though im young
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

hello bulldoggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello bulldoggers   hello bulldoggers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:21 am

REAL nice intro, P, and indeed, the
pleasure is mine.
looking forward to 'getting to know' you. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
freekypixie

freekypixie

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-03-06

hello bulldoggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello bulldoggers   hello bulldoggers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 12:44 am

the pitbulls voice wrote:
hey nice to meet u i help out at my aunts grooming shop i luuuv to groom surprisingly i no alot about dogs even though im young

my daughter is 14 and sometimes she helps me at the shop too..... and she has 8 years experience working with pits..... she owns 10 of the 26 on our yard....and shows all of the pups and most of her own dogs..some are a lil too big for her......im trying to get her on some of these message boards too..... she is very smart....

its awsome to see young people so devoted and active in our breed of choice...... you are the future of this breed....... keep up the good work...... and incase you didnt know the adba has college scolarships for youths who show and are active with pit bulls....... it might be worth looking into as you get into highschool........its wonderfull to get to meet you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pentaclepits
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

hello bulldoggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello bulldoggers   hello bulldoggers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:08 am

freekypixie wrote:
the pitbulls voice wrote:

my daughter is 14 and sometimes she helps me at the shop too..... and she has 8 years experience working with pits..... she owns 10 of the 26 on our yard....and shows all of the pups and most of her own dogs..some are a lil too big for her......im trying to get her on some of these message boards too..... she is very smart....

its awsome to see young people so devoted and active in our breed of choice...... you are the future of this breed....... keep up the good work...... and incase you didnt know the adba has college scolarships for youths who show and are active with pit bulls....... it might be worth looking into as you get into highschool........its wonderfull to get to meet you

You should get her to join us here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
Sponsored content

hello bulldoggers Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello bulldoggers   hello bulldoggers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello bulldoggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Site Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: