Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go visit this...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Go visit this... Empty
PostSubject: Go visit this...   Go visit this... Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:05 am

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?threadid=449

It is a very interesting story about a guys encounter with an angel. You will also get to hear a little bit about me at the end of the 2nd page and begining of the third... Just take a look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
confederatemule

confederatemule

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Go visit this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go visit this...   Go visit this... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:34 am

I do believe it.

Thanks fer posting the story and the link.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Go visit this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go visit this...   Go visit this... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:03 pm

Wow, reading those stories give me shivers. I do think there are other things going on in the world. I don't know how to put it in words but you know what I mean.

I remember when I was in middle school (7th) grade I had a super realistic dream that I was walking down the hallway in school with my cousin and two of my friends. Well in 9th grade I was walking through the hallway with my cousin and two of my friends having the EXACT conversation that I had dreamed about 2 years earlier! I get Deja Vu a lot!

Oh and I remember one time two of my co-workers were having a conversation in front of my desk and I could look at one and know EXACTLY what he was going to say, and the answer back from the other one. (Like I had heard this word for word conversation before). I even finished one of gregs sentences and he was like yeah, great minds think a-like. I thought, huh, if you even knew!!

No angels in my stories, just weird happenings!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go visit this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go visit this...   Go visit this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go visit this...
Page 1 of 1