Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullseye

Bullseye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Hello from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the UK   Hello from the UK Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello my name is John, I am a 21 year old Laird, living in Norfolk, England, I am studying photography at college, I kept on seeing bad press about Staffords until eventually I had no option other than to do some re-search into the breed and turned out that all the media hype was just media hype and I also knew that it dont matter what the breed is, its all down to how they are looked after, after doing all this re-search I ended up falling in love with the breed, anyway thats enough about me, lets talk about my boy, his name is Bullseye he is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, he loves to play around and is very loving and loyal, he loves people and has changed many minds about about his kind, I am hoping to do more with him soon such as shows, agility and obedience competitiions.

Hello from the UK 3164395497_8c4ee61b18

Hello from the UK 3164227381_7ab41d5bae

Hello from the UK 3347117320_b9937efbb1

I will look forward to talking to you guys on here and sharing more cute photos, thanks for letting me join.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Hello from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the UK   Hello from the UK Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Welcome John! Hopfully there will be some info here regarding weight pull that you will find usefull Surprised)

bullseye is a cutie as always!!
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Hello from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the UK   Hello from the UK Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:38 am

He's a nice looking boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the UK   Hello from the UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Site Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: