Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

daddy needed

Go down 
+2
lovemypits
sweetstef03
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetstef03

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-22

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

hey guys its steph and dea agin im intersted in learning how to get a man for my dea? any help please let me knw and thnx u below is a pic of her .
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/13/82/03/88/sereni15.jpg
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Hmm... since you are new to the forum can you tell us a bit about your dog? Pedigree, do you show your dog, WP, does your dog hold any titles have any health tests done? I'm by far NO expert, just learning myslelf. Maybe someone with some knowledge can help you if you know what you are looking to produce, and why?

I mean.. I assume you're not just breeding her cuz she's a cute puppy... with more info maybe somone can help you.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:18 am

more info a more pics preferable on the dogs level from front and side and different angles so we can see the dogs structure looks like a nice looking dog but what are you looking to accomplish from breeding her and whats the purpose???
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:08 pm

sweetstef03 wrote:
im looking into breeding her because she has great blood lines and great markings and of course for the puppies i can keep lol
daddy needed Sereni16
daddy needed Sereni17
daddy needed Sereni18

Sounds like you need to do some researching b/c you should be breeding for temperament first off then structure. Don't take me the wrong way I'm sure you've researched but take it from me research more and more took me a long time to realize I didn't know enough . The only dog I have bred is my female Pepsi only reason that is is because she was a proven good breeder before I ever bred her. Just by the pictures that are shown your female looks like she has eatsy/westy feet and hocks look over extended as she may look like she has no angulation either that or she has a high rear. The other two pics you have sent didn't show really anything on her structure shes laying down in one and the other is to small to see. there are none of the pics taken at her level as in getting on your knees and taking the pics of her at her head level.

Just trying to give some advice if your going to breed you should research, research, research, don't stick 2 dogs together just cause they pretty in your opinion. There are many breeders out there to make a quick buck and will throw males at you like nothing but most of the males that will get thrown at you will not be worth breeding her to even if they are pretty. There's alot more that comes into play during breeding then pedigree and looks.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:56 am

whats with the spikes? please tell me you dont take your dog in public wearing those.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:57 am

besides, a white head and are those blue eyes??????
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:42 am

ones a crystal eye and that other is like a light light brown or green
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:17 am

well not only by the title of the thread, but the PMs from the original poster, the owner must be like 16, " like, OMG!" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:32 pm

if you breed for temperment your dogs will be amstaffs in a few generations, just something to think about. research...........
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:58 pm

I am amazed it hasn't been brought up yet-but what about puppy care and delivery? Are you going to have $1600+ set aside in case your dog needs an emergency c-section? Pups are a lot of work! I only had two but they are dirty, stinky, whiny little *****. What if you can't find the pups homes immediately, you could be stuck with several 4 month old pups, do you have enough room for that many puppies?
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
woody d

woody d

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:11 am

when i brougt the responsibility thing in my PMs, i was told im jealous of her dog. Rolling Eyes this girl is very very new to this. it was obvious when she told me that her dog is perfect in her eyes, and thats all that matters.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:12 am

and im still waiting for a response when i asked how the dogs bred.......
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:01 am

smoke wrote:
if you breed for temperment your dogs will be amstaffs in a few generations, just something to think about. research...........

This is funny temperament in being that you shouldn't breed for temperament wtf temperament is a big thing to many ppl breeding these dogs and alot don't think about it at all pit bulls we're bred for temperament also on top of many different purposes and always should be b/c a true pit bull is people oriented and would never show any human aggression so yes it plays a big role in breeding like several other things. I think you meant this differently perhaps think it through what your typing b/c some could take this way wrong.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:02 am

Prison Blue Pit Bulls wrote:
I am amazed it hasn't been brought up yet-but what about puppy care and delivery? Are you going to have $1600+ set aside in case your dog needs an emergency c-section? Pups are a lot of work! I only had two but they are dirty, stinky, whiny little *****. What if you can't find the pups homes immediately, you could be stuck with several 4 month old pups, do you have enough room for that many puppies?

Yea i was going to add that but thought I would see if she would respond to what i wrote first.
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Hey Midnight, in all my years with these dogs I have never seen a game bred dog be human aggressive. Not saying that its impossible, I just haven't seen it. When these dogs were bred and created only one thing determined if it was worthy and that is to be game. Bulldogs by nature love people so to try and create that is like spitting in the wind. So I will still say that breeding for temperment shouldnt be needed unless you are dealing with bad seeds to begin with.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Just so you don't think we are being mean to you.. look at this in the general section...

MissRepo:TheQueen wrote:
ok they are three montsh old now. had six. prolly never gonna do that again. repo is just now back to health more muscles than before the baby's
she can jump about three feet higher for the spring . mentaly she is stronger but the whole event was really hard on me and the momma.
ill post the pup pics and dad pics soon.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

daddy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: daddy needed   daddy needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daddy needed
Page 1 of 1