Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garner Dogs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidwestFire

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:04 am

I was just wondering if anyone on here was using any Chinaman/Frisco dogs and if so what do you think about them? On a different forum some people were bad mouthing TG, and I was curious if any one has had any experience dealing with him, or his dogs. Also if you know anything of the newer dogs like Dynamite, Elmo, or El Negro please let me know. Was just curious, and it seems like not alot of people have those lines on here.

MWF
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 am

TG wins bulldog peddler of the decade.Frisco is quite possibly the most paper hung, over bred dog to look through a collar.TG would absolutley breed him to anything.IMO
Back to top Go down
MidwestFire

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:32 am

I know he goes through alot of dogs. And over bred yes, alot, would you say that the only reason he has ROM status is because of the multitude of times he was bred? How were the papers hung? On his offspring or his actual pedigree? And I assume from your response that you stay away from them? I just ask because he seems to be a name that comes up alot.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 am

it seems either you love him or you hate him. i personally eould take ANY of garners dogs vs. alotta the other big names out there.
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 am

Let me kinda refine my statement if your getting your bulldog directly off of bulldoghill then chances are your getting the real deal,If your getting a dog from a guy that has Frisco dogs and they are say 4-7 gens back tend to be a lil sketchy for the simple fact that TG has put 22 litters of dogs on the ground for 7yrs consecutive,do the math 22litters X 7yrs X (min 6 per litter) That would make it incredibley easy to make ROM,POR out of the question do to the fact that he produced alot of "petbulls" and cottonmouth's IMO
Back to top Go down
MidwestFire

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 pm

That's kinda what I was talking about, is getting one directly off of bulldog hill and I was actually looking at this breeding that took place this year.

http://tom-garner-kennels.com/peds-current/Dynomite_x_Muy_Malos_03-09.html

However I noticed a discrepancy on the ped, I think it's just a mis print, on the dam side in the third generation. Garners Yoko on the sire side for third gen is a Frisco x Lee Ling but on the dam side it's Chinaman x Lee Ling, but again on the top with a description of the breedings, it says 4 times Frisco and 10 times Chinaman. I'm assuming it was just a mistake but I guess I dont know. And when your looking at breedings like in the 4-7 gen back, it really dosent have any major effect on the offspring does it. I was thinking 2-3 gen is what you should look for but I guess again I dont know for sure. I would think though that after 4 gen there's not alot of similarities between the two. Does it just depend on how the breedings took place. (line breeding, in breeding?)
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:16 am

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=305978 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=3053614-7 is gonna be the main stock to look at,reason being 2 two dogs put together might throw 2 littermates that act differently,therefore affecting what is up close in the ped.Inbreeding is for brood stock(the ability to create a throw back breeding).Line breeding to maintain consistant specific traits of a certain bulldog.

My brothers inbred female-305361
His line bred dog-305978
Back to top Go down
MidwestFire

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:40 am

So when looking at the peds for dogs, past the fourth gen, is better? Or do you just wanna see what the offspring is coming from? Or am I just trying to make it to black and white. Dont the closer gens have more effect on the actual offspring? Someone should post some stuff on genetics or something.
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:26 pm

hey pocket, name 5(should be easy to do seeing how he has hundreds of offspring) cottonmouths frisco produced. Tom had little to do with the earl blood seeing how he sold the dog, so your brothers dogs arent garner bred even though his name appears in the peds. I would be willing to bet that the 2 your brother owns have softer mouths than my frisco dogs do. Im not being rude, just like what I have as much as you like what you have.
Nice bred dogs anyway you look at it, take care
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Smoke,If you knew much about an earl dog then you know his dam was bred down form M-Man's Spider bite'em and Homer known to have the most freakish mouth any one dogman has ever seen.So for you to implie that they have softer mouth makes me laugh.What's Frisco's record anyway.......ROM not a single win to his credit.Beings as Earl was a double bred Chinaman dog in saying.... that would twice Chinaman freakish genetics.Frisco was known as a producer not a [] dog.Nothing on Frisco himself and not trying to be rude but it is what it is.By the way how do you know when you have a true frisco dog? Cause recently it was brought to light that CH Dynamite was a 50% Cottingham dog.Oh the poor people that payed all that money to TG got ripped.Take Care Everything mentioned is for entertainment purposes only

Pocket
Back to top Go down
smoke

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey Pocket, I do know about that line and if you wanna know the truth, those rat dogs have well below average mouth and low ability but are game as any out there. I have seen them so thats why I am saying this, how about you? Have you seen them or just know those that have? I'm not downing the dogs or their peds I told you they were bred real nice on paper. I know for a fact that homer bit hard, he didnt bite the hardest in his day but yeah he had a hard mouth and was a punisher. I never said he wasnt so lets keep on track. Who said Frisco wasnt a box quality dog? There were those that saw him rolled and said opposite, but I wasnt there so dont know for sure and neither were you. Hey laugh real hard about my comment about those rat dogs having soft mouths all you want I have seen it. You seem to be basing it off how they should bite due to the fact that chinaman, and homer bit so hard, but you fail to realize that when you have a breeding that tight you lose some traits and gain others. Obviouslly gameness is there, but they did lose the mouth, I was there I know. Hey man, I like chinaman dogs too I guess we just went with different strains. I said that I bet my frisco dog had a harder mouth than the ones you showed thats all. She bites like a freak, I didnt say that all of them do but I know what I have. Truth be told, Im not a huge frisco fan but I have a small amount of it and if I see someone saying things that arent true I will let the truth be known. Good luck pocket, no hard feelings on my end to each their own.
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 pm

I'am having a real hard time due to the fact that you just called my dogs rats,so this good cop bad cop BS your playing doesn't work ole' timer.If you'll take the time to notice the outcross,you would see that I'am very aware of recessive genes.So how about you cut the BS,not call my dogs rats and keep rambling on about the fact that I stated he "HAS" {keyword there}, produced cottonmouth as well as every other bloodline out there so don't be mister borderline offended.You have suceeded in offending me.And by the way a roll is punk crap,not exactly the FASTLANE now is it.Your also seeing 2 dogs not the yard.I actually posted those dogs to display inbreeding and line breeding.If anything I'll take TomTu over paperhung Frisco all day.No hard feelings don't appreciate you calling a dog you've vever seen a RAT. Have a nice day sir!P.S. This isn't FEDS ONLINE

Pocket

Last edited by pocketdunlap on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 pm

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=299348
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=223629
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=305845

Here's couple more on the map,Let's here your opinion SMOKE,don't need all out arguements round here this is a peacefull board.Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:16 am

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=285242

Here's one we got that you might appreciate,old blood good stuff,can't get Dawnrest's dogs anymore,Unless you know something I don't know.
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 am

[img:15fe]http://www.pitbull-family.com/pit-bull-related-f1/Garner Dogs Doo[/img][img:15fe]http://www.pitbull-family.com/pit-bull-related-f1/Garner Dogs TheMan[/img]
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 am

" />Garner Dogs TheManGarner Dogs Doo" />

Here' a pic of my Rat
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 am

^ i'll take that rat any ole time....
and just wanted to say tx, guys~for (imo) keeping it civil so far. nice to see the amount of knowledge people have so far...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
smoke

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Is that black male off rat Pocket? Just so theres no confusion, I was talking about hillsides rat not calling your dogs names. Hands down one of the greatest of all times was the chinaman dog. I like him alot and think he adds something special to the pot when represented in the top three or four generations. Good luck, s
Back to top Go down
smoke

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:34 pm

wow pocket, I just read your huge temper tantrum. if you know so much about pedigrees you would know that rat was caspers sire. both the ones you showed are casper bred therefore rat bred too. I wasnt being offensive and worded my sentences so that I wouldnt. That dog that you claim as a dawnrest dog isnt even close to it man. I know a little about the raisin dog(look in the ped you will see Im not calling your dogs raisins) If anything it is a battle crossed dog. You have some mayfield blood in there some garner blood in there some dawnrest stuff in there. The raisin dog was sold to a guy in the kansas city mo area and when he failed to pay(has a reputation for ripping people off) dawnrest got the dog back. The line is out there if you know where to get it. I personally dont have any but have seen it in person and feel that it is above average. Why are you so hostile man I thought this was just a chilled out conversation between 2 people that like the same line of dog(chinaman).
Anyways, be cool man.
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:03 am

Good deal then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garner Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garner Dogs   Garner Dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garner Dogs
Page 1 of 1