Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treadmills manual or automatic???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Southern Boy

Southern Boy

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Treadmills manual or automatic??? Empty
PostSubject: Treadmills manual or automatic???   Treadmills manual or automatic??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm

I was just wanting some input from those of you that use treadmills. I have been looking online at them and i see quite a few manual And some automatic. What do you all use or think would be the best? Thank you in advance for every ones input:) Also any suggestions on a good place to order one from would also help.
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Treadmills manual or automatic???   Treadmills manual or automatic??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Well if you have a dog that can be trained or is already use to something like a slat mill or a carpet mill they would be best. Now if the dog is not e-mill will work good to. If i had to do it over again i would've kept my slat mill!!!
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Treadmills manual or automatic???   Treadmills manual or automatic??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 pm

[img:7dc5]http://www.pitbull-family.com/Treadmills manual or automatic??? Doo[/img]This is gonna depend on what you want to accomplish with your bulldog.(For Example) Carpet mill is gonna be your best bet for adding muscle mass on the rearend and shoulders,to where as on a Slat/E-Mill is gonna be the best bet for overall raising metabolism and stamina.So all in all if one were to have the money and space for both,it would be very easy to keep a well rounded bulldog.One week carpet 30 mins a day prior to meal(with any 2 days off,not back to back)during a carpet keep, keep feed at a plenum.One week slat/E-mill(" ") to where as in this keep Jack Macerole and water 50/50 mix I have got the best results 2X a day feed on both keeps.Quanity of course pending on dog weight. 4-week keep your dog looks like a dead on athelete.(All of this IMO) Everyone different.
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Treadmills manual or automatic???   Treadmills manual or automatic??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 pm

[url=http://www.pitbull-family.com/training-behavior-f33/Treadmills manual or automatic??? Doo]Treadmills manual or automatic??? Doo[/url]
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Treadmills manual or automatic???   Treadmills manual or automatic??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm

WE PREFER TREADMILLS.IF YOU GET A GOOD SLATMILL WHERE THE NAILS DONT BREAK AND INJURE THE DOG THEN ITS ALSO GOOD FOR IT GETS THE DOG USE TO NOISE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treadmills manual or automatic???   Treadmills manual or automatic??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treadmills manual or automatic???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Training/Behavior-
Jump to: