Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Am A Big Time MMA Fan

Go down 
+2
sedaliapridekennels
Southern Boy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

I Am A Big Time MMA Fan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A Big Time MMA Fan   I Am A Big Time MMA Fan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 am

Why so you can get KO'd again with another severe concussion? LOL

Roger you're a joke.....a joke I tell ya........a joke! Did I tell you that you're a joke? You're fighting abilities are comparable to your spelling ability.......you can't!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Southern Boy

Southern Boy

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-03

I Am A Big Time MMA Fan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am A Big Time MMA Fan   I Am A Big Time MMA Fan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 am

yourbiast wrote:
Ok, you all see that Anderson is training Franklin..the guy he destroyed twice for Franklin's fight against Wanderli.. Anderson must really dispise Wanderli, and Frnaklin must really want to beat a Silva.
Also, Anderson's next fight is going to be against Forrest Griffin...He better come with his a game becuase Forest will not stop. It is a good move for dana white.

Actually i read that Franklin was gonna train at one of Wanderlis gyms as they are good friends outside the ufc not train together but train at one of his gyms. But he decided not to when he got the offer to train with Silva. I rally th8ink Silva had mad respect for Franklin and want to help him prepare for this fight.I think this is a good part on Franklins part to maybe see how Silva fights and trains in case he sees him in another future fight at 205? It is possible just my op though.
Back to top Go down

I Am A Big Time MMA Fan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2