Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Wildside Kennels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MidwestFire

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Wildside Kennels Empty
PostSubject: Wildside Kennels   Wildside Kennels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:14 am

It's a shame that 127+ dogs had to die, a shame that Floyd B's dogs died too, and he wasnt even charged with anything. BSL/Pit Prejudice affects everyone, but mostly just the dogs. Sorry for the ignorant people that killed you, but karma is a bitch, they'll get what's coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Wildside Kennels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildside Kennels   Wildside Kennels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 am

171 to keep a correct count, 100 were pups,45 were between the ages of 4-8 weeks f*** Hsus excuse me but seriously, why is it that we saved Vicks dogs that had been rolled but they offed a bunch of innoccent pups? Something going horribly bad with this world...yeah think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidwestFire

Wildside Kennels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildside Kennels   Wildside Kennels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 am

See I got a different number that 65 were grown and 67 were pups. But you are right, if Mr. Faron would have been a celeb then maye those dogs would haev lived, but yeah **** HSUS, and Diane Jessup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidwestFire

Wildside Kennels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildside Kennels   Wildside Kennels Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:29 am

Yeah I guess the guys name who snitched on him, or the HSUS payroll dog fighter, which ever you wanna call hiim, is named Jake Guffey a.k.a Thomas Guffey, I guess he lives in a trailer in VA and is surrounded by APBTs and it looks like a pre 1976 dog kennel. SO be careful if your in that area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Wildside Kennels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildside Kennels   Wildside Kennels Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I think it's a bunch of bullshit to have killed all those puppies. There are so many people who would adopt a puppy and to just kill them is ******* sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
Sponsored content

Wildside Kennels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildside Kennels   Wildside Kennels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildside Kennels
Page 1 of 1