Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nelson's Emily Rose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Nelson's Emily Rose Empty
PostSubject: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=246184
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm

probably the CRAZIEST 6 month old pup ive ever had
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:56 pm

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=305845

I feel you woody this one I got here started out slow now he's hard to contain but a great dog pleasure to own
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Ped looks good.

How about some pictures? Smile
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:11 pm

i wish i could load a few on photobucket, but it TAKES FOREVER on dial up, and i am not a patient person when it comes to computers Evil or Very Mad i had her in the vet two days ago, and shes 6 months 31lbs. the ped i posted is actually her littermates off brads site, so it probably says shes black. shes a dark red w/ black muzzle. showed up here pretty shy around people, but shes really coming around nicely. lots of rotation going on though, these two bitch pups are scrappers , and i dont like alotta scars on my dogs
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm

i finally got around to getting Rose and Tommis reg sent off last week, and got the 7 gen peds of course. framed them today, and they are nice! looks real good hanging next to Riots. Very Happy i weighed them, and Rose weighed 36, and Tommi weighed 34, but their frame isnt even close. Tommi is a fat butterball, while Rose is gettin taller, shes lean and mean! im hoping they are gonna be ready for the show me state show next month. anything i should know when gettin a pup ready? Ive been workin Riot hard, but tone is tough to show on a brindle. that dog doesnt ever have an ounce of fat on him anyway, lucky little booger!
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 pm

what classes you going to be compete'n in?
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:47 pm

2 pups and if i bring Riot, he ll be 2 this july. conformation, but i wont lie, this show thing is COMPLETELY new for me. alotta years in the breed, but this will be my first time in the ring Shocked
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:50 pm

id actually like to start weight pullin w/ these two bitches, i know drive is next to impossible to predict w/ a pup, but they are a crazy pair that love to please
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:50 pm

i will be pricing harnesses soon
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm

if u need a harness woody talk to me at the show ill send u to someone there that makes the best harness in the US
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 am

awesome- we will be there with dogs in several classes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelson's Emily Rose   Nelson's Emily Rose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelson's Emily Rose
Page 1 of 1