Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would it be crappy of me....

Go down 
+2
pitmamma
Prison Blue Pit Bulls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Would it be crappy of me.... Empty
PostSubject: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:14 am

to refund someone's puppy deposit because I am having second thoughts on selling puppies? My female is due on the 10th, we got her x-ray and she is carrying two puppies. Now that I've seen them and started to think 2 pups is so few that I may as well keep them. I will have them for 8 weeks, get super attatched since there aren't that many puppies. I can't get rid of them No I know i am great pet owner. I will be able to see them all the time. I know they will be shown and loved and part of my family. The guy who for sure wants a pup lives closeby and all but damn....

BTW Reagan's pre-prego weight was 43, she's 56 pounds now and a total whale.
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:19 am

Not really....the other guy might think so, lol......but they are your pups. With only 2 they should be pretty healthy. They won't have to fight over nutrients and have plenty of room to grow. Good luck and make sure you post pics.....
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:37 am

Oh we will have tons of pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 am

Not at all honestly you should always put a disclaimer basically like in the event there are not enough puppies to spare then their deposit will be refunded or transferred to another litter and so on and so fourth all Breeders I know do that. I see it as you gotta be able to get what you want off the breeding cause at the end of the day you done it for you even though you done it to better the breed any good breeder breeds to better their yard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I would have to agree 100% w/ MSK, I was going to say the same thing except add a line or two, but if you have a disclaimer then you'll be fine, otherwise you might find yourself in court oweing the deposit plus interest. And if you are breeding dogs then I highly suggest before selling to ANYONE that you have a solid contract in place, otherwise it can and will come back to haunt you down the road.
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 pm

As long as I have 2 girls or even 1 male, 1 female I can get out of selling the puppy. He was getting 2nd pick male (the pick that covered the stud fee) and knows that if there are not enough puppies or males he will get a refund. SInce there are only two puppies, if I do sell them it is changing everything. I don't want to see them go to some not local, I already contacted some out of state people and let them know that they won't be able to get puppies off of this breeding, but can wait until we repeat or I can refer them to someone else. I most likely will keep one of the two and will only sell the other under a co-own contract.
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Just offer him a pup from your next litter. Also, give him his deposit back.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:14 pm

CoolHandJean wrote:
Just offer him a pup from your next litter. Also, give him his deposit back.
that seems fair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would it be crappy of me....   Would it be crappy of me.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would it be crappy of me....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Pit Bull Related-
Jump to: