Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my last thread

Go down 
+3
pitmamma
suki
sedaliapridekennels
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:10 am

dont want to alarm everyone but this will be my last thread on this site. Its time i go on vacation and wanted to just say goodby.

I love you all and will miss you

Kelly could you please delete my account there will be no need for it. It has nothing to do with the site just wanted to give my last thread.

I will miss you guys and i,m going to spend this time with my children
cya all later

BTW i will not respond or see any responses to this.

No dont be alarmed i,m not going to jail Smile

again good by all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:10 am

yes, you will:

BTW i will not respond or see any responses to this.

No dont be alarmed i,m not going to jail

again good by all.

still burning my candles for yah....... Smile
tty SOON!!!!!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:53 am

Well if you won't read the responses I guess I won't leave one.
But in case you do....Good Luck..
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:57 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:41 pm

ok Rog, you got some explaining to do....

so get your ass back over here!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:49 pm

I have a feeling he may be back around.. it's not a legal issue tho..
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 pm

So your not going to delete his account......J/K LOL.......
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Nah.. maybe once he's done with ... this.. maybe he'll come back.. he's prob lurking as a guest aren't you roger???? Laughing
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:43 pm

well guess i,ll do some explaining. Didn,t actually think i would be living to post a reply.

after about a week in the hospital i had a major but successful surgery on a cancer in my head that was suppose be terminal. I had about a 30% chance of survival and another 10% of even being myself if i did survive the surjery. Thanks to dr gregery He successfully got all the cancer. I am doing folowups to make sure none of it shows up again. I have been going through this for several months now but didn,t want anyone know what was going on. Thanks to suki I decided to do the surgery. I was afraid i would be a living corpse and didn,t want to do the treatments. I was just taking pain killers But dr gregery got me in less than a week of my decision of going ahead and doing the surgery. So the last week i have been in the hospital. Still with a hole in my head not really its closed but its healing. I,m now out running around and today i started working. Still got headaches mainly from the wound left over from the surgery but everything seems to be good and dr said i can continue on with my life like normal. I am suposto be on light duty but had to start working today. But that dam Superbowl game was enough to give me a headaches with the stupid ref calls early in the game. But aywhey Go Cardinals you gave them a hell of a run for their money. GO UNDERDOGS Smile
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:55 am

Well glad you are doing better.....
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 am

Wow.. so you had major surgery on your head last week and you're back to work already?
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:45 am

Well you know there is not much in there anyways......LOL...Just kidding Roger
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 am

well i guess if you call sitting down on the computer designing working lol:)
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 am

All I did was have my tonsils out and I couldn't go to work for 3 weeks.. couldn't even get out of bed.. lol
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:36 pm

glad to see yah back, Rog!

can i say
i told you so?!!!!!!!! Razz

Wink
and hey, if i'm put 6' under tomorrow, i'll go knowing i at least made a positive difference in at least one person's life= Cool

xo! kiddo xo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I have been following this thread, and I could not understand why you were posting that you were leaving the board. Now it makes sense.
If the same thing happened to me, it would have scared the bejesus out of me. Congrats on making it through! Just curious, how did you find out that you had brain cancer? I remember you had a cage match several months ago. Did it come up on a pre fight MRI? Just wondering... Rolling Eyes Again, congrats on your decisions and for making it through. I hope all goes well for you in your recovery.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:18 am

actually that fight is the reason i found out i got a concussion from it and had to go to the hospital and they detected it then.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:44 am

As they say, everything happens for a reason. Probably didn't feel great to get a concussion, but if you hadn't then who knows what would have happened. drunken
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 am

Roger, I know you won the one bout in Sept. with a 2nd round TKO. You mention that you were going to have another one in a post after the sept match. Did you have another? Or, did you get the concussion with the win? Just curious. I once had a boxing match back in the 1980's against a european amateur champion, getting a concusion in the first round without getting knocked down; I finished the bout losing a split decision. Concusions suck. About 3 months ago, I went to a local gym and sparred against a young guy 24 years old weighing 275 lbs. I'm 40 years old and weigh about 215 lbs. I caught some hard left hooks, and I'm sure I had a concusion. Before sparring with the guy, I made it clear that I wanted to spar "lightly" and that I hadn't sparred in about 20 years. He came out trying to kill me. I'm not the kind to quit, so I kept putting a solid jab into his face. My timing was so bad, it was the only punch I could land consistently. He landed left hook after left hook. I felt my entire body getting thrown to the left each time he landed it. After 2 rounds he was tired, covering up. I landed about a ten punch combination, then he quit. I wasn't even trying to hurt the guy then; still abiding by what I thought we had agreed on. Looking back on it, I should have loaded up and given him what he dished out on me. None the less, that night I was afraid to go to sleep, fearing that I wouldn't wake up. I had a steady headache for about 2 weeks, noticed that my speech was a little slurred, and felt less inhibited in general. I guess I was "punch drunk". The HA went away, but would return if I became agitated. I feel normal again now, but it took a good 2-3 months. Honestly, I was scared badly that I had a subdermal hematoma or epidermal hematoma. In addition to being a die hard boxing enthusiast,I am also an RN, which is difficult to reconcile, but is true none the less. I was scared badly.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm

yah mine was simular i took alot of hooks The going to sleep wasn,t a problem i slept alot. But the reason i wen to the hospital is the next day i kept passing out finally i went over to my babys moma's house and i passed out then and they rushed me to the hospital. they did their test and told me i had a concussion in the same spot i had a few others form a stupid drunken jump into a 3' pool. Well when they did the scan they spoted something and that is when they said somethign was there and did several other test determined that is what i had. I was going to fight that next fight but wasn,t able didn,t want to say why so i didn,t reply about it.
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 am

Understandable. I hope your recovery goes well.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 am

its going ok the heling part is slow and painful but the headaches are slowley going away. went from everydayextreme migranes to mild headaches every day.
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:42 pm

it would be on inside edition or thats incredible if someone had brain surgery and was able to heal and recover like that.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 am

well healing and recovering part i,m not healed and recovered yet. I,m not going to explain myself here i didn,t even want to post the thread. Only reason i did is because a dear friend asked me to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my last thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my last thread   my last thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my last thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next