Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you look for?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

what do you look for? Empty
PostSubject: what do you look for?   what do you look for? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 pm

when You choose a dog /pup for weight pull?
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for?   what do you look for? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 am

I think alot of the weightpullers I know buy pups off of proven pull dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for?   what do you look for? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:47 am

yes, i agree there.... i have had dogs off proven weight pull lines but i would have to say my best pull dog was a game bred bitch - she outworked and outpulled my male pullbred dog and my pullbred bitch wouldnt touch weightpull for nothing... so i was curious of other people experiance with choosing pups/dogs for pulling
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for?   what do you look for? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:53 am

I think in general the gamedogs do pull better, they don't stop. Ever. My friend has a bully dog who pulls almost 100x her weight though. Just depends on the personality I guess.

I have 2 dogs I have pulled competatively and a puppy I am looking forward to pulling. My 2 dogs would be good if they had the right mind. I've seen my female pull 3500 on the rails at 43 pounds but that kind of thing is only if she "feels like it". My puppy I think will be excellent, I am excited. I was sledding him a few weeks ago when we had lots of snow and he got almost all the way down on his belly and crawled! It was one of the coolest things I have seen my dog do ever! I was pretty impressed.
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you look for?   what do you look for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you look for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Events :: Weight Pull-
Jump to: