Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Arctic Blast Picture.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Another Arctic Blast Picture. Empty
PostSubject: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:34 pm

Ten more inches of snow dumped on us last night. This picture was taken a couple of days ago. The snow is now 2 feet deep on our side walk . Here is Felicity and my boys.

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 am

Awww.. cute family!! All that snow!! whew.. then you sent it to us!!
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 am

Did you get snow too? You should see how much we have now.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 am

Yeah.. we got like 5 inches... then 12 inches last fri.. then another 5 over the weekend.. and we're getting another 5 tomorrow.. then more snow xmas day.. .

Is it spring yet????
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 pm

I just noticed that you are in Wisconsin. I know you get alot of snow etc. I just bought a subaru AWD baja that is originally from Wisconsin. Looks like I got it just in time. I've got chains on the front of it and get around pretty well. Yesterday though, I got over confident and was going to fast; did a 180 in the middle of a busy street. The back end slid down a rutt in the ice and just kept on slidding, spinning me out. The car felt so good on the ice, I wasn't paying attention to how fast I was going. Won't be doing that again.

It's so deep on my hill that we haven't gotten mail in 3 days. My neighbor is one of the head guys at metro, and he told me there were over 100 city busses stuck in the snow at 2:30 pm. He has a chevrolet suburban 4x4 with studded snow tires all around, and couldn't back it into his driveway. It was quite a site to see that monster spinning all four studded wheels while sliding sideways down a hill on the ice. Whoa!

Yesterday was the winter solstice, so the days are now getting longer!
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 am

Wow.. sounds like you guys got slammed!! No SUV here.. I got a Honda Civic with bald tires! lmaoooo... I am getting new ones for xmas... but yeah.. snow sucks!!
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:24 am

Just checking to see if my signature will come up.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 am

We got about 1/4 inch of snow last night but that was on top of the 3 or 4 inches of straight up ice from the last 2 days. I do not see how you guys do it. But be safe....
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:52 am

We had snow two days last week. Fortunately, it all melted the same days. Wink
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 pm

cool pics!
getting kinda tired of shoveling tho..... Crying or Very sad
enuff already!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Arctic Blast Picture.   Another Arctic Blast Picture. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Arctic Blast Picture.
Page 1 of 1