Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Don't You Listen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GSDBulldog

GSDBulldog

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Why Don't You Listen? Empty
PostSubject: Why Don't You Listen?   Why Don't You Listen? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:58 am

Why Don't You Listen? Listen
Back to top Go down
MidwestFire

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Listen?   Why Don't You Listen? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 am

Where would one going about finding the old timers? That's the problem.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Listen?   Why Don't You Listen? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:18 am

try the correctional facilities...meanwhile rapists get out due to overpopulation...grrrr
Back to top Go down
MidwestFire

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Listen?   Why Don't You Listen? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 am

The jail. Nice, thanks for all your help.
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Listen?   Why Don't You Listen? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am

[url=http://www.pitbull-family.com/apbt-history-f17/Why Don't You Listen? 046]Why Don't You Listen? 046[/url] Midwestfire,if your into bulldogs at all it's not gonna be hard for you to get ahold of them,keep in mind nobody in their right mind is just gonna post stuff like that because a question like that has got 5-0 written all over it.Not trying to cut you down just letting you know choose your wording wisely.I do not roll dogs nor condone it, but I do enjoy preserving the blood as to which these great dogs we own today are brewed from- That would be myself and Mr. Boudreuax
Back to top Go down
MidwestFire

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Listen?   Why Don't You Listen? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Dunlap, Thanks for your advice. I wasent nessecarily looking for the people that match the dogs, just people that have been around the breed for along time, such as Mr. Boudreuax. (It's a shame what happened to him and his dogs) Just "old timers" that used to be around that, and can sit down and talk. Since that form of testing is illegal, the only way to really have an idea of what dogs to breed, comes from the experts. Also in my area there really arent any gamebred dogs or dogmen. (Not in the fighting since, but the breeding, have to watch my words ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Listen?   Why Don't You Listen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Don't You Listen?
Page 1 of 1