Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Advise...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roe1880

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:18 am

All of my dogs & pups have been throwing up allot as of late... They get up in the morning from their kennels to go outside and take a few steps & boom they throw up.. I know it's not from excitement 'cause it happens at all different times. Also My females continue to be in heat after dropping a litter.. The are not going a full month since they dropped pups that they start bleeding again... they stay clean for a month then start bleeding again... Please hit me back if you have any Idea on either of the situations. Thank you. ???
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:00 am

I highly suggest seeing a vet asap.
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:58 pm

I was just there about 2 weeks ago & she said everything is fine... that it's just from excitement... (i'm very anal about them having everything UTD so I'm in there all the time, for shots, deworming, & check ups...lol) As far as the bleeding I guess i didn't explain to well when I posted so here I go...
She if now at full blown heat after she was spotting only 1 & 1/2 months ago.
Question
Thanks for hitting me back Jean..
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:38 pm

I have not ever experienced that an haven't really heard anyone talk about it so...I know that is no help, just didn't want you to think everyone was ignoring you.
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 am

It's all good pitmamma. I think I figured out the problem... Thank you for being attentive to all of us..
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Let me know what it was...that way if someone else ever has the same problem we may a better answer for them.
That doesn't even sound right but you know what I mean, lol...
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:57 am

I got you pitmamma.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Advise... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Advise...   Please Advise... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Advise...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Health-
Jump to: