Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Going to Vegas for the first time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rednya

rednya

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Going to Vegas for the first time! Empty
PostSubject: Going to Vegas for the first time!   Going to Vegas for the first time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi all... Im a Canadian that has never been to Vegas... my family and I are going there for Christmas this year and I wanted to know if anyone has any advice on where to go that is somewhat family orientated? I have a four year-old and would like to take her to some fun places. Also, my hubby and I want to know what the best shows are to see?? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Going to Vegas for the first time!   Going to Vegas for the first time! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 pm

OOhhh.. have fun!! I went with a group of 8, but no kids sorry I can't help you there. But there are the usual attractions... the pirate fight at Treasure Island, the white tigers at the mirage, the fountain at the Bellagio, and the changing scenery at the mall in Ceasars Palace are a few places I seen little kids kinda oohing and ahhing..lol. What hotel are you staying at?

This looks fun for kids!

http://www.texasstation.com/entertainment/kids-quest/

As far as shows... I think Bette Midler is the headliner out there right now Laughing (no offense to any BM fans... )

I have heard good things from friends that have seen the various Cirque du Soleil shows out there... but obviously not all those are family friendly Wink

Be sure to take lots of pictures!!!!

pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Going to Vegas for the first time!   Going to Vegas for the first time! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:13 am

Sounds like a good time. I have only been twice but I was only 18 so I wasn't able to do much. But you have plenty of time to plan so I am sure you will find lots of fun stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rednya

rednya

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to Vegas for the first time!   Going to Vegas for the first time! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:24 pm

well we're really lucky because my dad and step-mom live there so we dont have to pay for a hotel or babysitter! Wink We plan on going to Circus Circus for my daughter - anyone been there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Vegas for the first time!   Going to Vegas for the first time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to Vegas for the first time!
Page 1 of 1