Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Another PETA WTF......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Another PETA WTF...... Empty
PostSubject: Another PETA WTF......   Another PETA WTF...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 am

When Did This Site Turn into The Bizarre Food News Network?
From WNBC.com:

VERMONT -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sent a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, cofounders of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., urging them to replace cow's milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk, according to a statement recently released by a PETA spokeswoman.

"PETA's request comes in the wake of news reports that a Swiss restaurant owner will begin purchasing breast milk from nursing mothers and substituting breast milk for 75 percent of the cow's milk in the food he serves," the statement says.

PETA officials say a move to human breast milk would lessen the suffering of dairy cows and their babies on factory farms and benefit human health.

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."

In a statement Ben and Jerry's said, "We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child."

Thanks for saying "no, thanks," Ben and Jerry.

Tonight I'll raise a pint of ONE Cheesecake Brownie in your honor.

Posted at 09:06 AM in Dude, I Don't Even Know | Permalink | Comments (87)

copied from blog http://www.jennsylvania.com/jennsylvania/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Another PETA WTF......   Another PETA WTF...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:30 am

PETA is downright retarded. SO what people can turn into dairy cows, I do not want breastmilk ice cream! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Another PETA WTF......   Another PETA WTF...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:49 am

Just the thought of that is soooo wrong.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Another PETA WTF......   Another PETA WTF...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:45 pm

All I know is i have an image in my head of like 100 women sitting in a barn getting milked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Another PETA WTF......   Another PETA WTF...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Ewww...lol
But you do make a great point. That is how cows do it...how would they possibly do it with women? Hmmm the thought of breast pumps. kinda like a sperm bank setting. So it is ok to milk women but not cows. Cause they claim the baby cows need it...what about the human babies? Women can't just milk cause they want to. Now it sounds even stupider than the first time I read it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another PETA WTF......   Another PETA WTF...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another PETA WTF......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: The Camp Fire :: General-
Jump to: