Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Empty
PostSubject: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 am

I got my UKC dog lmfao but not the particular breed I wanted but my father in law talked hubby into this girl and I fell in love. She is currently 51/2 weeks old mom just grabbed her and a couple of the other pups last night so he had to take mom out they are good and healthy and he told us to take her home today.

She is a Treeing Walker Coonhound UKC/PKC registered. Her sire is UKC PR' GRCH GRNiteCH Tar's Screaming Roller. Unsure of the dam's name but remember the sires b/c he is Hubby's dad's main stud and he is also qualified for the UKC World Hunt this year.

Here's she is haven't named her yet but trying to figure one out. Any suggestions for a name would be nice lol. Pics aren't good but the sun was going down so camera took crappy pics.

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28003

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28004

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28002

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28005

Last edited by MidnightSkyKnl on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 am

MSK that's a fine looking Walker pup ya'll got, it honestly takes me back a bit and reminds me of my childhood, my dad actually raised those dogs and used them as prized deer hounds. The are fine dogs, but very LOUD as adults LOL which is expected of any hound, so that's something for you and the neighbors to look forward too, but he's a nice looking pup. Good luck raising it.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:31 am

Cute puppy.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 am

Thanks and I messed up on her fathers name his proper name is PKC SCH. UKC GRCH. GRNTCH. TAR SCREAM`N ROLLER
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 am

Very cute puppy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: The Camp Fire :: Other Pets-
Jump to: