Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ive been warned hahahahah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesraymond
3x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-03-04

ive been warned hahahahah Empty
PostSubject: ive been warned hahahahah   ive been warned hahahahah Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:21 pm

people can not handle the truth

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: ive been warned hahahahah   ive been warned hahahahah Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:25 pm

Its not a matter of handling the truth, its a matter of you not showing any respect. Dude, make your point and move on !!!! If you gave a little respect, you just might get some in return.
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: ive been warned hahahahah   ive been warned hahahahah Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:27 pm

I respect very few breeders that is it

I hate almost everyone..if I do not know you I hate you plain and simple that is how I am

I get my words across in a harsh way if you do not like it do not respond
Back to top Go down
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: ive been warned hahahahah   ive been warned hahahahah Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:29 pm

Its not a matter of not liking it, see that's the difference, I don't let a person of your nature bother me. I know what I know and that's it and if I don't know it, I'll serach or keep asking until I find what I'm looking for. Dude, it must be lonely going through life being miserable.
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ive been warned hahahahah   ive been warned hahahahah Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:30 pm

ok this person has been banned atleast untill Joshua gets online to sort this out.. they would not leave well enough alone and I do not feel that the people on this board need to put up with their rants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive been warned hahahahah   ive been warned hahahahah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ive been warned hahahahah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Pit Bull Related-
Jump to: