Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new pup, and some trial photos.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimatek9

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-12

My new pup, and some trial photos. Empty
PostSubject: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Just wanted to share some pics from this past week.

This is my new little girl (Envy), born 8/5/08.

My new pup, and some trial photos. Jaegerandenvy

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08167

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08169

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08173

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08176

Hennessy crashing the agility course.

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08057-1

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08058

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08084

Jaeger made two very beautiful runs. Perfect contacts, perfect weaves, and no knocked bars; I was so proud.

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08106

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08107

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08110

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08115

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08119

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08132

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08133

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08138

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08139

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08140

My new pup, and some trial photos. DSC08141

Thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuperPitBulls.com
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Envy is a cutie pie. The other two look like they are having a blast on the agility course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Aww.. congrats on the new pup!! What a doll!!! Jaeger & Hennessy look great!!
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:40 pm

how cute!!!! How long have you been doing agility? The club I am active with has agility events from time to time and I've been wanting to get my dogs into that. Sometimes they'll leave out a couple pieces to play with, like the teeter totter, ramp and the hanging tire thing. My male loves running on the teeter totter, but he seems a little heavy for the ramp they have and won't go through the tire, only around.
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
ultimatek9

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Prison Blue Pit Bulls wrote:
how cute!!!! How long have you been doing agility? The club I am active with has agility events from time to time and I've been wanting to get my dogs into that. Sometimes they'll leave out a couple pieces to play with, like the teeter totter, ramp and the hanging tire thing. My male loves running on the teeter totter, but he seems a little heavy for the ramp they have and won't go through the tire, only around.

Jaeger started agility training about 1 1/2 years ago. He has had two UKC competitions so, and has earned his UAGI and one leg toward his UAGII title.

Hennessy has been training in agility for about 9 or 10 months now. He hasn't competed yet, as he still likes to get the zoomies.

I also have two other dogs in agility training, my 20 mth old deaf Dogo Argentino and my 13 mth old Miniature Pinscher.

You can check out some of my kids videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatek9
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Nice pics. The dogs must love it.
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:15 am

Agility is something I have decided I am very interested in. While we were waiting for our events today, I took our 3 monht old pup, DOokie to try out the agility course. He was a little slow of course, but did pretty good. He also kicked butt on the treadmill-the first dog I've owned to actually go faster when I say "Go!"

So are the UKC agility shows pretty hard? Do you practice at home or have somewhere you go to train?
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
ultimatek9

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Prison Blue Pit Bulls wrote:
So are the UKC agility shows pretty hard? Do you practice at home or have somewhere you go to train?

We do our agility and flyball training at the Dog Training Club of St.Pete (www.dtcsp.org).
UKC agility is different than other venues, as it requires precision not just speed. Other organizations (AKC, NADAC, USDAA, etc.) are based a lot on speed, a correctly run course, and hitting the contacts on obstacles. UKC requires correct entry on all obstacles, the run time is secondary (but you do get points off for being over course time).
Say Jaeger enters the teeter from an angle and only three feet touch the contact. In UKC he will get points off for not entering straight (and "safe"). In AKC he would be fine, because only 1 foot has to touch the contact.
So if you have a super fast dog that is not very careful, UKC is not for you. But if you have a cautious, perfectionist type dog (like Jaeger) they will probably excel at UKC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new pup, and some trial photos.   My new pup, and some trial photos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new pup, and some trial photos.
Page 1 of 1