Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've been invaded!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

We've been invaded!! Empty
PostSubject: We've been invaded!!   We've been invaded!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:02 pm

Yup.. Harley 105th anniversary is here. Soooo what does that mean? Oh those nice 15-20 min drives on the freeway now equal over an hour!!! Why? Because people park on the over head bridges and wave to all the M/C riders so of course they have to ride super slow so they can wave back. Let's see.. there is no parking anywhere because lots of business have closed their parking lots to cars only open to M/C riders. I sure am happy I don't have to go to Waukesha (where I grew up..it's the next biggest city by Milwaukee) because they have closed all roads going downtown .. except to yup you guessed it M/C riders.. Oh.. and so many places giving discounts to Harley riders... Hmm.. you think if I roll up to Subway and park my civic off to the side but walk in with some chaps and a bandanna on they'll question it? Laughing

Seriously tho.. we do have a bunch of celebrities here.. and bands playing all over.. Lynerd Skynerd.. Kidd Rock.. OCC is here.. umm.. Jesse James with Sandra Bullock.. oh .. and for the guys.. yep.. even Jenna Jameson is here..

I need a bike.. (just not a Harley) LOL
Back to top Go down
PADogman

PADogman

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: We've been invaded!!   We've been invaded!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:32 pm

I know what you mean...they were here last week...I live by one of the biggest Harley plants.
Did someone say Jenna Jameson lol
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: We've been invaded!!   We've been invaded!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Yep! Not sure how she ties into Harley events.. but apparently she is here.. I think her guy is supposed to be with her... what's his name a fighter... mmm... drawing a blank.. but yeah... if I see her i'll get a pic for ya PAD lol
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: We've been invaded!!   We've been invaded!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Tito Ortiz... I knew it would come to me... lol
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: We've been invaded!!   We've been invaded!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:33 pm

LMAOOO... we were seeing when Jenna was going to be here and seen Ron Jeremy will be hosting the wet t-shirt contest if any ladies here are interested in meeetnig him..lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
PADogman

PADogman

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: We've been invaded!!   We've been invaded!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Make sure you take plenty of pics of the T-shirt competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've been invaded!!   We've been invaded!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've been invaded!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: The Camp Fire :: General-
Jump to: