Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indy show this weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Indy show this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Indy show this weekend   Indy show this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Well my wife and I went to the Indy canada show in indy and had a great time weather was great and there were alot of freinds there. Bella had the best weekend of all she place in all 4 show 2 first and 2 thirds and we got our first trophy bella was picked for judges choice by Kate Greenwood I was very happy with that. Bella was agood girl and im very pround of her. Gages had a good weekend to he came out with 13 points and a judges choice from roger scott this was an very good thing , i really respect roger choices and respect him to he knows the dogs he is a dogman from old. he gave gage a 1st in his class and he was very close to give him a best of show maybe next time. Cal he did really good for his first time showing ever he cam home with a 2nd and a 3rd im very proud of him he going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Indy show this weekend   Indy show this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Congrats Mike....Give the pups a pat on the head for me. You have to love Roger Scott, he is very knowledable when it comes to the show ring and Kate is a hoot.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Indy show this weekend   Indy show this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Congrats Mike!! Can't wait to see you guys again at the end of the month in Illinois!! WOO HOO Bella Gage & Cal
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Indy show this weekend   Indy show this weekend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Congrats, Mike. It was good seeing you and getting to meet the dogs. Bella is even more beautiful in person!
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Indy show this weekend   Indy show this weekend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:52 am

lets see some pics congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indy show this weekend   Indy show this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indy show this weekend
Page 1 of 1