Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August 24th, Light A Candle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

August 24th, Light A Candle Empty
PostSubject: August 24th, Light A Candle   August 24th, Light A Candle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:03 pm

http://www.lightacandlesavealife.com/

Stop Killing Innocent Dogs!
One Hour, One Evening........

Those With Hearts Big Enough To Care and Those With Hearts Strong Enough To Take Stand Against InjusticeWill Join Together In Solidarity In Locations Around The World For The

My Dog Votes 4th Annual Worldwide Candlelight Vigil Against Breed Bans

DATE: Sunday, August 24th, 2008

TIME: 8 PM - Your Local Time

PLACE: Your Location/Your Town

Light A Candle, Save A Life.

On Sunday, August 24th at 8 PM, dog lovers around the world will gather to Light A Candle, Save A Life, during the My Dog Votes 4th Annual Worldwide Candlelight Vigil Against Breed Bans.

From Alaska to Australia, from NewFoundland to New Jersey, the UK, Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Australia - will stand in solidarity to send a message to the world that we must stop breed bans, we must stop profiling dogs and owners based on breed, and we must stop the slaught of innocent dogs.

The My Dog Votes 4th Annual Worldwide Vigil Against Breed Bans is a peaceful way to send a very powerful message to the world that and we need laws based on Deed, Not Breed.

Together, We Wil Light A Candle, Save A Life ............................. Stand up for innocent dogs and their owners and tell the world to stop killing innocent dogs!

Posted at 08:42 AM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

Technorati Tags: "My Dog Votes", Breed Ban, BSL, HSUS, Kory Nelson, Paul Tellings, PETA, Pit Bull, Pitbull, Rottweiler

Thank you for caring about innocent dogs. No matter where you live, no matter who you are, can can sign up to participate in the 2008 My Dog Votes Worldwide Candlelight Vigil Against Breed Bans.

Thanks to people like you, in 2007 My Dog Votes Candlelight Vigils were held in more than 325 locations around the world.

This year, wer'e thinking BIG! Our goal is for 1000 locations around the world. We'd like EVERY dog owner, EVERY dog club, EVERY rescue group to participate in the My Dog Votes Worldwide Candlelight VIgil Against Breed Bans.

You CAN make a difference, whether you're an individual or a group, big or small. You can make a difference whether you own a Maltese or a Mastiff, a pitbull or a pug - we welcome all who oppose ignorance and hate.

Continue reading "Sign Up For The My Dog Votes Candlelight Vigil" »

Posted at 03:06 PM in Sign Up For The Vigil | Permalink | Comments (5) | TrackBack (0)

Technorati Tags: breed ban, BSL, Candlelight Vigil, My Dog Votes, Pitbull, Rottweiler

My Dog Votes World Vigil Map
Dog lovers! It's time to put this issue of breed bans on the world map! Here are the locations of the My Dog Votes 3rd Annual Worldwide Candlelight Vigil Against Breed Bans!

My Dog Votes Worldwide Vigil Locations:

NOTE - In 2007 we had 325 vigil locations around the world. The image below represents the 2007 locations. The mapping application was causing this blog to load extremely slowly so we temporarily took it down for people who are on dial-up.

Please use the sign up form to confirm your participation & we will coordinate & consolidate groups as we go.

Continue reading "My Dog Votes World Vigil Map" »

Posted at 03:08 PM in The My Dog Votes World Vigil Map | Permalink | Comments (3) | TrackBack (0)

Technorati Tags: Breed Ban, BSL, My Dog Votes, Pitbull, Rottweiler
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259

August 24th, Light A Candle
Page 1 of 1