Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New poll !!!

Go down 
+8
steven
sedaliapridekennels
CoolHandJean
alfisher3
New Era Kennels
Boogieman
pitmamma
midwest_showdogs
12 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:51 am

If you had a choice of bloodline and you could only have one which one would it be and why?
I cant cuz i like about 3 so im out on this one lol
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:03 am

I am completely ignorant on bloodlines so I have no clue....But with that being said, I really like Boogiemans dogs... I love you Bronson and Lizzy, and can't forget Nick I love you
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:12 am

pitmamma wrote:
I am completely ignorant on bloodlines so I have no clue....But with that being said, I really like Boogiemans dogs... I love you Bronson and Lizzy, and can't forget Nick I love you
AAWWW THANKS! Very Happy

Mike..........you know me and what I'm gonna say............Boogieman blood for me all the way baby!!!!
Back to top Go down
New Era Kennels

New Era Kennels

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-07

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:51 am

TnT.... I like what Stephanie was producing with the TnT line. Excellent drive with confirmation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/newerakennels
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I would have to say the Colby line, b/c generally if we can trace any of our own dogs far enough back at some point there's a colby dog in the pedigree.
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Chinaman

I just like the story behind him, and he has produced some really great dogs...

But since I am a newbie, there have been other lines that are now sticking out to me that I might like more...

Last edited by CoolHandJean on Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:12 pm

Lets say i would say bodnar's line from viperzerau kennels in arkansas producing mainley lonzo's and boudreaux bred dogs even some of the tightest boudreaux scrub and boudreaux red lines today Take magyar for example one of the tightest bred boudreaux scrub and red dogs alive other than his mother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
steven

steven

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-02

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:26 am

zebo so far because of the determination and their will to please
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:54 pm

the zebo line as a whole is outclassed by most any other game bred line alive today. That isnt just my opinion it is also the opinion of a known dogman that had offspring of zebos and used it for years and said it is best used as a 1/4 outcross. Redboy/Jocko is in my opinion the best line in the last decade.
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 pm

I agree with smoke, in recent years the Redboy/Jocko cross has worked really well, not to mention it's close rival the Redboy/Jeep line has also more than proved it's own value as well.
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:06 am

Well......my line of course "Dunlap" Wink

Papers can be convincing* to some as well as breeders names......but if you want to know what is truly behind your stock, you have to be the one keeping it going. I know my dogs and where they have came from as well as where they're going so I would and will stick with my own line Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
blacksunshine

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-30

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:54 am

this is easy... something from a pure OFRN bloodline... why? because if you trace back any old gamedog's pedigree you'll see at least a splash of OFRN.... preferably off the Hemphill stock. this blood is notorious for it's deep gameness. you just have to cross it to get the complete package.

and if you think i'm wrong, just look at what the redboy dogs are known for...deep gameness,red/rednose coloration, soft mouth.

(pedigrees aside, if you compare the pure redboy dogs to both the Colby & OFRN lines you'll see the truth of redboy's true breeding.. )
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 am

Bolio blood line, but I know everyone has their own favorites; from my experience, they are very affectionate, trainable, and athletic. They can be put in very stressful training situations and come out untraumatized from the emotinal stress. Even after training, they loose none of the qualities that people love in the breed. They have everything anyone would ever want in a dog and more. I love my bolio girl more than anyother dog I have ever had. I feel infinitely blessed to have such a wonderful dog.

Last edited by sf1986 on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:51 am

well i guess ill commect i would say a good old hemphill/wilder/ clouse cross very popular in the late 70's and 80's good all around bulldog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New poll !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New poll !!!   New poll !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New poll !!!
Page 1 of 1