Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rottweiler pup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pistol pete

pistol pete

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-12-28

rottweiler pup Empty
PostSubject: rottweiler pup   rottweiler pup Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 pm

i know of a rottie pup that needs rescuing, last time i was there, it was eating its own fecease, sp* and never let outside, its hip bones were showing, and that wasnt long ago, doubt shes done anything for it, its NEVER seen a vet, someone needs to rescue this poor pup, i woulda taken it, but i cant have another dog around my female. I have pics of what her last house and dogs looked like if it helps. someone please help this dog, i am gonna call animal control if not, it deserves so much better, its just a pup. here is what the last dogs lived and looked like. WARNING GRAPHIC!!

********LINK REMOVED********
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

rottweiler pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: rottweiler pup   rottweiler pup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:15 am

Chris, this is an un-nessesary (sp?) post. The link that you posted were to pics from last year... and you lived in that house too... so you were posting of pics of where you were living?? Not that it matters, but the humane society has been in contact (because you called them) and if the conditions were as you said they were they would have taken the puppy... yet she still has it. If you and her are having personal issues please keep it off this board!!!
Back to top Go down

rottweiler pup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Events :: Rescue-
Jump to: