Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gr. Ch! WooHoo!

Go down 
+2
lovemypits
Boogieman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:22 am

Well we went to the show in Colorado this weekend. I didn't plan on attending. My boss was with me earlier in the week asking when my next dog show was. I said quite a while prbly why? He said he would like to go to one if I didn't care if he tagged along. I thought it was a great idea. We get along great and are the best of friends so I said........well actually there's one this weekend if you'd like to take a long road trip. He asked where and within 10 minutes or so it was settled that we were going. LOL I WAS IN SHOCK!

So we got in early on friday so the dogs could have plenty of time to adjust to the altitude. On Saturday Bronson won the cup! We came in only needing 11 to make Grand Champion and the cup gave us a little more than what we needed! I am so happy I can't even describe it! I never in a million years could have dreamed it would go this good with him.

Anyhoo, I had to drive 11 1/2 hours to get home and I'm tired. I just wanted to share the info and will come back and post some pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:16 am

Congrats to you and Broson!! Can't wait to see some pics...
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:24 pm

Congrats Bronson and you too Boogie, lol...Way to go... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Congrats! Give that gorgeous boy a HUGE kiss from me!
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:59 pm

brian i have to tell you i think everyone that has gone up againist that dog has gotten beat including me with mickey he is a great dog and im sure he will get more points and he deserves all the point he is going to get man . good job bronson and brian kept diong what you doing maybe one of theses days you can teach me how to get my dogs in the good a shape!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 am

Thanks everybody for the nice comments! LOL @ Mike about the getting dogs in shape comment! You and I both know there's nothing I can teach you that you don't already know! It may be just the opposite........you teach me a thing or two! LOL

I'm going to unload the pics now. I have no idea what's on there. Not much from day 1. My boss showed Lizzy, so nobody to take pics. :-( We took pics after the show though. The second day he asked me if I could find somebody cuz he was really nervous...LOL I told him it would be fine, but he insisted. So I got somebody and he took some pics. Like I said, I have no idea what's on it so I'll post up something. Hope there's some good ones!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 am

boogie thank for the coment just let you know Bella is looking great that food is working i have been working her a little but its really making a difference it sucks right now cuz she in heat it king of hard to work her when its that time
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:22 am

congratulations BRONSON on GR CH well disurved
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Boogieman

Boogieman

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 am

Here are a few pics. Didn't have very many good ones!

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07172
Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07203
Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07210
Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07218
Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07231
Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07255
Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07256
Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! DSC07238

The lady is a friend of mine who I see very often at the shows. I forgot her dogs name..........but I know it's a littermate of Mary C's dog Raisin. Her dog won BOS and made champion on Saturday. CONGRATS Melynda!!!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Hmm the pics are not showing up for me, just litle red x's. I will have to shut it down and try again. I was really excited about seeing them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:51 pm

hey that fawn dog is mickeys brother and his name is readim and weap
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 pm

midwest_showdogs wrote:
hey that fawn dog is mickeys brother and his name is readim and weap
wow mike I didn't know that mickey was littermates to that dog and raisin! I had one hell of a time competing against raisin with lizzy! Now that you point it out it all makes sense cuz lizzy and bronson are only 2 days apart in age, and mickey was in bronson's class! wow!
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:00 pm

I had a really hard time with mickey pasting away and all i loved that dog and now you know why is was so upset he was one good bulldog
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:57 pm

midwest_showdogs wrote:
I had a really hard time with mickey pasting away and all i loved that dog and now you know why is was so upset he was one good bulldog
You'll have another special one soon buddy! Never one to replace Mickey, but one that will take it's place in your heart also! Sad
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Finally got to see the pics, lol, Congrats again Bronson looks so good. And although she is not here Congrats Melynda. Got to talk to her a bunch and Kellyville, very nice lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gr. Ch! WooHoo!   Gr. Ch!  WooHoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gr. Ch! WooHoo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Pit Bull Related-
Jump to: