Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TnT

Go down 
+7
suki
Prison Blue Pit Bulls
alfisher3
Boogieman
MidnightSkyKnl
smoke
New Era Kennels
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
New Era Kennels

New Era Kennels

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-07

TnT Empty
PostSubject: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 pm

I'd like to see what you guys can pull up on TnT. I've read some of these post about other bloodlines and there is always some really good info. I'd like to know if you guys know or can dig anything up on the TnT line. I am talking about the TnT line that is a strain from Watchdog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/newerakennels
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:22 pm

their dogs are huge and untrue to the real american pitbull terrier that some of us on here have so if I were you I would avoid them big mastiff crosses like the plague
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:29 pm

Lmao if you really knew the line you would know they dont produce big mastiff looking dogs period. Some are big but depends on your crosses all but 3 of my dogs arent bigger then 50 lbs and TNT is what I run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Heres a few of my T-N-T dog and I'll give you weights

TnT Pepsi41-SM
This girl is 42 lbs FAT her norm weight is about 37-38 lbs.

TnT Picture001
Not a new pics but this girl is working on 10 months old and big ole 17 lbs

TnT 2008-04-23007
Another 40 lb

TnT 2008-05-09010
65 lb tops this is one that exceeds

TnT NewPics004
a big ole 50 lbs

TnT 2008-06-23005
55 lbs

do any of these dog look like mastiffs to you?? Not all are pure but they are either came straight from T-N-T's yard or off of something off of T-N-T's yard.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 pm

btw when I say pure I mean pure T-N-T
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:31 pm

This is not an in depth version of the history of the T-n-T line just a quick paragraph I wrote for my website.

The T-N-T Bloodline was started as Turpin blood when Stephanie Turpin took her 50% Watchdog 50% Eli(GR CH Art) female, Minter's Miss Sheeba, to a pur Ruffian stud, Ch Noble's Blaze of Glory, to produce her foundation male Turpin's Blu Trouble. From then on it was history. Only later she decided to acquire a partner, Gail Condra, and registered the kennel with A.D.B.A. as T-N-T Kennel from then on out it was known as T-N-T blood. Later, Stephanie and Gail decided to split due to disagreements on what they were breeding for. Stephanie was looking for a true blue game dog that was small, intense, and above all else NOTHING BUT FIRE!! Gail was more breeding for a large, heavy built, and less intense dog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was not written my me but by a couple of my friends. There is also a little ped break down at the end also.

From: MSN Nickname johnsonstofk (Original Message) Sent: 10/24/2006 4:11 PM

This not all my words, I got this from really good guys who know their stuff about the TNT line and how it was started.
I have pieced this together, so I by no means take credit for the actual history you are going to read on my lines. I thought it was well thought out and well stated and this is why it was used.
"The foundation for the TNT dogs was Minter's Miss Sheba, TNT kennels didnt do the watchdog/Ch Art cross..They bought there dogs from someone who did...The Tarber's Rusty x Tarber's bear is where the cross came into effect..Thats what produced Minter's Miss Sheba, she was 50% Watchdog and 50% Eli through A&C's GR CH ART. She was bred to CH Noble's blaze of glory. Blaze was a fiery show dog that was banned from all UKC sanctioned show events for being very dog aggressive and getting loose and nailing other show dogs. Blu Trouble was born from this litter. He was a ADBA show winning dog as well as a controversial 3x box winner. When he was bred back to his dam Sheba, they produced great box winning dogs that were hard working. Weight ranges from 40-65lbs. Gail did not like that fact of them going to the box and they seperated there kennel and split the dogs and Stephanie keep the name TNT and Gail went to Condra's Bulldogs. Gail got most of the bigger stuff and with her breedings, they got bigger going 50lbs for females up to 85-90lbs for the males. Some of the best dogs produced from TNT was Buckshot, CH Grim and Blu Rowdy IMO and from Gail, Dave BluBeck, Gigalo and Tank, IMO and GAils as well.
The TNT may look watered down to people not familiar with it, but it became a line many will argue this point. Some of the TNT lines goes in some different directions the same as the Watchdog line is. The actual Watchdog kennel came from different lines, but the dogs on his yard, were tagged "Watchdog's so & so" was pure Watchdog to outsiders becuase it came from the main yard of Watchdog kennels, even though some went back to AKC dogs and others like Big Thor went back to game dogs.
Gail and Stephanie used Old school watchdog dog lines that are not normally seen in other so called watchdog bred dogs, with dogs like Watchdog's Damien, Bittersweet, Red Woman, Moon Shadow and Big Thor."

From: MSN NicknameOldfortKennels7 Sent: 10/24/2006 7:16 PM

Ok lets do some history.
The best way to understand a dog lines characteristics is to study the pedigree and see where that dog comes from.

This is Rebels pedigree.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=165154

Ok lets just jump back to the fourth generation and look at TNT'S Buckshot
1xW, (1 times winner in the pit)Here is his ped.
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=18616
Ok we see Turpins Blu Trouble 3xw and Minters Miss Sheba 2xw so we know we have some gamness in his character and there is a good chance for dog aggression. We also see Minters Sheba on top and bottom and she is were the WATCHDOG comes from. We also see from Blu Trouble that there is some show dog in them AKC< UKC meaning probably some Amstaff. Note these are CH SHOW DOGS not CH PIT DOGS.

Miss Sheba is where TNT comes from. She is the first ELI/Watchdog. She is TARBERS RUSTY (Watchdog) by Tarbers Bear (Eli)
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=8493
See you have Watchdog on top Eli on bottom. However if we looked farther back into Watchdogs Thorhttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=7374
You will see the likes of Carver and even CH MASON HOG. This stuff goes back into Boudreaux, Bullyson, Henzil and more.
Ok next mentionable dog GR CH ART!!! now this is a CH PIT DOG and this is your ELI BLOOD coming in. 7xw and ROM meaning his offspring was hot also. Ok so lets look at his ped.
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...e.php?dog_id=6Ok so now we have Claytons ELI JR. going back into more Boudreaux blood and we see Carvers Pistol 2xw. This dog would take us straight to GR CH Rascal and Tudors DIbo 3xw.
We also see Crenshaw which if followed goes to Colby
look at TNT BLUE ROWDY now 1xwhttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=79688
He is Blue Trouble by Prices Blu Sadie. Now if you look the pedigrees are starting to look familiar.
Ok lets look at UKC CH. NOBLE'S BLAZE OF GLORY you will see this dog alot in the TNT lines. He is a CH showdog from a line of UKC, AKC CH show dogs.
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=8492

Ok looking at BLUE ROWDYS pedigree you see MINTERS MISS SHEBA, Top and bottom 3 times in the first two generations so you now have line breeding begining. So PRICES BLUE SADIE and TURPINS BLU TROUBLE (3XW) who produced Blue Rowdy are half brother/sister..(same mother)
The only new dog in this pedigree is MINTER'S WARRIOR HAWK 1xw who is out of Minters Miss Sheba. So lets look at the Dad...WILSON'S BLUE SMOKE 1xw
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=18441
ok we see show dogs but lets look at the line breeding here. This dog is seen twice in the second generation, top and bottom
CH. COUTURIER'S BLUE MAX II
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=7009
Ok now alot of show dogs again or just dogs but take a look at
C & K'S POOKIE
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=81141
Thats right, we are back to Patricks, Bolio stuff and if you follow that your right back into HEINZIL, CARVER, TUDOR dogs

Another dog you will see alot of is WEBBS BITCH FROM HELL (FALIN'S DIXIE QUEEN) . I happen to be friends with the former owner and breeder of this dog. Lets take a look and see where it leads us.;
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=107336
Ok at first glance nothing spectacular jumps out but lets look at the fourth generation. Crenshaws Reno, none other than....JEEPS BROTHER!!
I should make note that OZ leads to some very game lines also, So lets start there with OZ FAMILY RED RUSTY'
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=107311
Now we have Reno, out of Finelys Bo and Crenshaws Honeybunch, Jeeps brother. If you were to look at Bart youd be back into Carver and Tudor.
If you looked at Offers Pistol now you are back to Bullyson and the good Eli blood again.http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=1280

So IN a nutshell this give you an idea of how to track down what you have if you cant just find it on the internet. Research the pedigrees and see where your dogs come from. You will be surprised alot of time.

Now all this is is nice but it should also be noted that the main strengths and weaknesses, character traits etc in your dog will be established in the first 3 generations.
Back to top Go down
New Era Kennels

New Era Kennels

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:21 am

Wow... this guy must not really be serious.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:01 pm

MidnightSkyKnl wrote:
This is not an in depth version of the history of the T-n-T line just a quick paragraph I wrote for my website.

The T-N-T Bloodline was started as Turpin blood when Stephanie Turpin took her 50% Watchdog 50% Eli(GR CH Art) female, Minter's Miss Sheeba, to a pur Ruffian stud, Ch Noble's Blaze of Glory, to produce her foundation male Turpin's Blu Trouble. From then on it was history. Only later she decided to acquire a partner, Gail Condra, and registered the kennel with A.D.B.A. as T-N-T Kennel from then on out it was known as T-N-T blood. Later, Stephanie and Gail decided to split due to disagreements on what they were breeding for. Stephanie was looking for a true blue game dog that was small, intense, and above all else NOTHING BUT FIRE!! Gail was more breeding for a large, heavy built, and less intense dog.

Well once you start doing things like breeding for a color you've strayed from true breedings. Defend it all you want. I'm not saying that makes them bad dogs, but please don't act like they are the almighty bulldog that tops all others. Some would say it's just another breeder breeding blues.

Also, posting peds from 8 or 10 generations back doesn't mean squat. Bronson has plenty of Eli, Bullyson, Red Devil, and many many more famous dogs in his pedigree. That don't make him them though.

As a matter of fact, isn't there plenty of amstaff blood mixed in there? I'm no amstaff expert so you tell me.

This is not a bash. Simply a perspective on the discussion.
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:40 pm

That's true that most dogs or animals in general take after their immediately parents, and I'm not a am staff expert either, but I know a little about genetics, and the likely hood of several generations of am staffs throwing a game pit bull is not likely, but it's possible from time to time that the old blood does show up in new breedings and you can take a pup from that breeding that looks identical to a dog that was produced 40 years ago. I have seen this happen with my own eyes quite a few times. Also TNT blood has been quit larger than most other lines for some time now, a couple of early good ones were larger size games dogs example "Tudor's Black Demon" he was a 75lb champion pit dog. Big Thor, and you mix that stuff with some "Champion Mason Hog blood, you will have large pit dogs, but the 90lb stuff is ridiculous. The dogs I mentioned are part of the creation that went into the original dogs that made up the TNT line.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Boogieman wrote:
MidnightSkyKnl wrote:

Well once you start doing things like breeding for a color you've strayed from true breedings. Defend it all you want. I'm not saying that makes them bad dogs, but please don't act like they are the almighty bulldog that tops all others. Some would say it's just another breeder breeding blues.

Also, posting peds from 8 or 10 generations back doesn't mean squat. Bronson has plenty of Eli, Bullyson, Red Devil, and many many more famous dogs in his pedigree. That don't make him them though.

As a matter of fact, isn't there plenty of amstaff blood mixed in there? I'm no amstaff expert so you tell me.

I never said they were the almighty bulldog I like them thats it everyone has their own preference Hell like i said that was just something i wrote for my website period if ppl dont like them then oh well but I'm not gonna listen to someone saying they look like something they don't and mixed with something their not. And yes in the beginning i believe she was looking for the wrong traits to keep the blue but 9/10 of the dogs now that she has bred aren't blue bred dogs. And the ped breakdown was posted by a friend and i thought it was something good to show one point of veiw on ped breakdown. And for your last question yes their plenty of amstaff blood in there just depends which way you go in stephs and/or gails breedings some dogs are 50/50 some have a little more staff and others are more game really all depends.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:35 pm

MidnightSkyKnl wrote:
Boogieman wrote:
MidnightSkyKnl wrote:

I never said they were the almighty bulldog I like them thats it everyone has their own preference Hell like i said that was just something i wrote for my website period if ppl dont like them then oh well but I'm not gonna listen to someone saying they look like something they don't and mixed with something their not. And yes in the beginning i believe she was looking for the wrong traits to keep the blue but 9/10 of the dogs now that she has bred aren't blue bred dogs. And the ped breakdown was posted by a friend and i thought it was something good to show one point of veiw on ped breakdown. And for your last question yes their plenty of amstaff blood in there just depends which way you go in stephs and/or gails breedings some dogs are 50/50 some have a little more staff and others are more game really all depends.
Cool! Thanks for the input and not taking it as a slam or slander. I just wanted to give a POV was all. I like to learn as much as I can and this was just one of those instances.
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:01 am

Would she be a good cross with a TNT dog? Reagan is Nevada/Edge/Greyline but very short and petite. Today she weighed in at 46 pounds (a little heavier than normal). I have been seeing pics of these TNT dogs and they seem similar to her look. I was going to breed her to a bullier dog, but I started worrying about the dog being too big for her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:28 am

Well to be honest i dunno if it would work well or not by the way your describing her ped its pretty loose already i'd suggest taking her back into possibly some Nevada blood I have and friend that has a pure Nevada stud if you are interested hes a very nice male. Either way she works with your lines other then Greyline and she could probably help you figure out what would go best with her and all that but honestly she should be fine with a male aroun 60 lbs or so my female pepsi is 40 lb fat and she was bred to a 90 lbs dog her first time and was fine but this also depends on if the dog throws big pups or not so i'd say talk to the woman i'm talking abotu for her info private message me.
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:42 am

interesting post! i've often wondered about the TNT line!
thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:49 pm

yw suki and Prison Blues I sent you a message on myspace.
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:59 pm

just got it--thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
roe1880

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 am

Hey what's up everyone?? Hope everyone is good.. I'm a newbie here to allot of ya, but i also have some old buddies here... Either way i'm glad to be here... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maniackennels

maniackennels

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-30

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:02 am

well i never owned one these tnt dogs but i was intrested in them awhile back and i know a girl that has one that is blue and down from trouble.i got out of my intrest in blues just cause i like game dogs way better always have and always will i figured i would try to find a game blue dog at one point but there are not many of those as we all know.i found out that trouble's 3 wins were backyard wins if you know what i mean stef admited this i guess anyways there is amstaff threwout this line and i will tell u right now it is hard to get game dogs off of 2 game breed parents that are both themself game ,let alone get game dogs from amstaff crosses as far as them haveing mastiff blood not sure seems alot blue stuff did dont know if they added it in there program but i dont think the ones i seen had any but who the hell knows
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:24 pm

That is just a rumor straight from Stephanie Trouble has his CH certificate. I messed up myself and believed everyone else that he didn't receive his CH b/c he was blue and they were back yard goes..
Back to top Go down
maniackennels

maniackennels

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:10 pm

trust me he has no certifacate the is no blue with a certifcate to this date and this i know
Back to top Go down
maniackennels

maniackennels

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:12 pm

and just to confirm thi9s ask her what her comp was lol another blue bakyarder lol
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:52 pm

LOL I don't care either way how it goes no sence in you getting on here and bad mouthing someone. You sound like one of those people who fight dogs for ego purposes b/c you sure are all about game game game and the box. That crap is illegal now and there are other ways that are legal for a dog to prove their gameness. I am so sick of people talking crap about blue dogs then talking crap about bully's and then the bully ppl talk crap about the game dogs wtf IM SO SICK OF IT. You like what you like we like what we like get the **** over it. Your talking about blue dogs like they are a fuckin disease for real and they are no different then any other dog IT JUST A COLOR. You wouldn't say anything to anyone who has only black dogs or red dogs would you??? Nope more then likely not . I can tell you right now buddy you ever meet my blue "CURS" you'd fall in love nuff said I was all about gamedogs also I decided on this line b/c it combined the attributes I was looking for. You haven't been on this board very long I can see and almost all of your 8 posts only 2 arent talking crap about blue dogs I dunno sounds like someones jealous that he doesn't have a decent blue dog.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:52 pm

or maybe just another trying to start crap I dunno and I really don't care just tired of seeing the negative posting.
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:00 am

WOW... you go girl.... LMAO... It's great to see the other defenders of our TNT dogs... Racism comes in many ways apparently...
Back to top Go down
New Era Kennels

New Era Kennels

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:38 pm

Seriously dude... your garbage.... if you wanna talk crap go on somewhere else. The TnT line isn't all blue. There are some great Black dogs that have come from the TnT line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TnT Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT   TnT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TnT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Bloodlines-
Jump to: