Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philly APBT owners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Philly APBT owners Empty
PostSubject: Philly APBT owners   Philly APBT owners Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:42 am

To our friends in Eastern Pennsylvania.

Rep. John Galloway is holding a press conference tomorrow, Thursday May 29th to unveil legislation that would allow municipalities in Pennsylvania to pass their own breed specific legislation. This means that the city where you live could make it illegal for you to own a Pit Bull, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, or any breed they see fit.

The press conference will be held at Bristol Borough Hall, 250 Pond St., Bristol PA 19007 on Thursday May 29th at 11am. Bristol County is only about 20 miles from Philly, so please get together and attend this press conference. Remember that you are representing your dogs. Please be polite, professional and courteous. Thanks for standing up for the rights of dog owners in Pennsylvania
Back to top Go down
PetitionAgainstBSLinPA

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Philly APBT owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philly APBT owners   Philly APBT owners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:36 am

Hi,

I have both an online and paper petition against this bill. The paper petition is one my dog and I are basically walking around our town. The online one is for anyone who is against BSL being allowed in Pennsylvania; there are over 1,800 signatures so far. Every signature helps! Please come sign it at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/830660888

Thank you,

Harriet & Lucky in Pennsylvania
Back to top Go down

Philly APBT owners
Page 1 of 1