Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:47 am

Just got back...Awesome experience....After a well deserved shower, lol, I will tell ya all about it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm

RAIN IM so sick of rain wish i could have made that show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Being my first show to attend (did not participate) it was soo cool. Got to meet lots of people and lots of awesome dogs. Cody got 4th in Jr Handlers, which was pretty good. He has never done it and it was Brutus' first time out of the house and on a leash, lol...He did really good.
I think I am hooked now. Texas here we come...4th of July weekend, I think. Very Happy

Got to meet Kate Greenwood, she was the Judge for Sunday. Very neat lady. If I can figure out how..I will post some pics and some vids. Didn't get to see too much of the weight pull, they had me busy checking all the numbers and dogs before they entered the ring, but it was a blast.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:21 pm

sedaliapridekennels wrote:
RAIN IM so sick of rain wish i could have made that show.
yeah me too! Mad fact of the matter is you knew i'd be there.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm

pitmamma wrote:
Being my first show to attend (did not participate) it was soo cool. Got to meet lots of people and lots of awesome dogs. Cody got 4th in Jr Handlers, which was pretty good. He has never done it and it was Brutus' first time out of the house and on a leash, lol...He did really good.
I think I am hooked now. Texas here we come...4th of July weekend, I think. Very Happy

Got to meet Kate Greenwood, she was the Judge for Sunday. Very neat lady. If I can figure out how..I will post some pics and some vids. Didn't get to see too much of the weight pull, they had me busy checking all the numbers and dogs before they entered the ring, but it was a blast.
Well the show was a good time! The heat and humidity on Saturday was awful though! Everybody and the dogs were about half miserable cuz of it. Sad

Bronson took a 2nd in the Champions class on Saturday.
Lizzy took a 3rd in her class.
I did not show Nicodemus cuz I couldn't afford to.......dang I wish I could collect some $$ owed to me!

pitmama it was very nice to meet you! Smile You did a wonderful job checking in dogs in the holding area! That's how it happens...........go to your first show and you're hooked! Laughing I hope you all like the collars and stuff!!!! Stillwater products are the best money can buy IMO!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Boogie it was nice to meet you too and the collars are great. The dogs are prancing around showing off their new necklaces, lol. Congrats on the wins, you have some awesome dogs. And yes that humidity was nasty, then all the dust. But it was too much fun.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:41 pm

[img]Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Kate_g10[/img]
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Kate Greenwood, Cody and Brutus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial   Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Country Show/Ralph Greenwood Memorial
Page 1 of 1